Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Preseason Play of the Week

2-1 so far preseason......really like this one tonite

Rams +6.5 +108 (5 dimes)

The Rams are improving under Jeff Fisher and all they have to do tonite imo is to hang within 10 or so at half. I guess Von Miller will play for Denver but I can't see why they would give him alot of work since they have to get used to playing without him. Their D will be in some disarray without him. The biggest reason I like St. Louis tonite is Brock Osweiler. He's just not very good....what 6'8" QB has been? If the Rams can move the ball and keep it close in the 1st half....look for the 2h cover tonite. Jeff Fisher has built some depth in StL and Denver has some of the same problems Indy had with him. PM and Welker, VMiller, Clady, etc....guys like that are getting all the money so the last 20 or so guys on the roster are almost always minimum wage scrubs that get beat down in the 2nd half of preseason games.

Fred The Hammer

Bang 7-0 Rams......huge PM fan but it looks like Denver might be hugely overrated even though they're going to score a ton.

Fred The Hammer

Whew.....got to love the backdoor bailout although it shouldn't have came down to that. Had Indy tonite too....no way are they going 8-8 or something. Luck is a year older/smarter/better and they're much improved.