MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mr.HARRYtheHAT 5-1 After Week Six [Houston Texans Vs San Francisco]

MY Record is 5-1 against and with the spread. I bet one game A week, I never bet spreads over 10, never a road team, getting 7 more points, never home steam giving up 7 more points ...I work off a spread sheet, weather,Injures, Power Ratings,Defense and Offence Analyzes, Team Coaches Comparisons and what Team has Lot Players with Flu//lol just kidding on .. After doing a total Analyzes of all NFL Games for week 7, Game Day Sunday and My 1st Loss Last Week... I studied A Little Harder and went through lot's of spread sheet's to come up with this game. So This is My Analyzes Of The Game??? and also I feel its best bet ,using my betting system After Reviewing All The NFL Games this Sunday For Week #7 Matt Schaub passed for 392 yards in the Texans' 28-17 victory at Cincinnati. It was the fifth time in Schaub's last 14 starts that he has passed for at least 350 yards. That ties Schaub with Drew Brees for the most 350-yard games during that span.Schaub matched a career high with four touchdown passes against the Bengals, and owns 763 yards and six scoring strikes for a passer rating of 108.7 over his two most recent games. Schaub has the Texas sitting third in the NFL in passing, although wideout Andre Johnson deserves some of the credit as well. Johnson has hauled in 16 passes for 236 yards and a pair of scores in his last two contests and is second in the league with 572 receiving yards. Houston's tough run defense was on display against last week, as Cincinnati posted only 46 yards rushing a week after the Texans held Arizona to just 44 yards on the ground. Texans running back Steve Slaton (274 rushing yards, 1 TD) hasn't rushed for more than 76 yards in a game this season after he led all NFL rookies with a franchise-record 1,282 rushing yards a year ago. Slaton finished tops on the team in rushing in 15 of 16 games, and his five 100-yard games were a team single-season record. Kubiak can only hope the former West Virginia product will regain his rookie form against a tough run defense in San Francisco. That may be too much to ask, since the Texans rank 30th in rushing. That performance followed a 45-yard effort by Oakland. The last three offenses the Texans have faced have averaged only 2.5 yards per attempt, a big difference compared the first three weeks of the season, in which the Texans surrendered a 100-yard rusher in each game. Much of the credit for stuffing the run goes to rookie linebacker Brian Cushing (48 tackles, 0.5 sacks, 1 INT), who was named AFC Defensive Player of the Week for posting Nine tackles, an interception, two passes defensed and a pair of forced fumbles versus Cincinnati. Cushing, who leads the team and all NFL rookies in tackles, and linebacker DeMeco Ryans (45 tackles) are two of the best young talents at that position. Cushing, though, was limited in practice this week with a balky foot. The two linebackers will be responsible for containing Gore in his return from injury.Wohnson, who is averaging 15.9 yards per reception this season, has eclipsed the 100- yard receiving mark three times in 2009.San Francisco owns just nine offensive touchdowns this season. Hill is 10-5 as a starter and has been sacked seven times over the last two weeks, and three times in four of five games this season.

San Francisco's secondary may still be reeling after its last-second loss to Minnesota a few weeks ago. In the loss to Atlanta before the bye week, Falcons quarterback Matt Ryan passed for 329 yards and a pair of touchdowns, while wideout Roddy White burned the Niners for 210 yards and scored twice. San Francisco is 20th against the pass, allowing 234.0 yards per game, and gave up five touchdowns in the first half. Free safety Dashon Goldson (27 tackles, sack, 1 INT) saw the back of White's jersey plenty of times in the recent loss, and the same goes for veteran cornerback Nate Clements (29 tackles, INT). Clements displayed poor tackling skills on a big score by White and will try to use this game as motivation for the upcoming weeks. Shawntae Spencer (12 tackles, 1 INT) was also held responsible for the defensive backfield breakdown and will try to bounce back against one of the best wideouts in the game. Safety Michael Lewis (30 tackles) is not known for his coverage ability, but has to learn fast with Schaub and Houston's high octane offense.
    NOTE 1 >>The 49ers have completed 31 passes to wideouts. That's well below every other team except one, the Raiders, whose wide receivers have 19 receptions
    NOTE2>> The 49ers have attempted 145 passes this season. Only the top rushing team in the league, Miami, has attempted fewer (144).
    NOTE 3.>>.The 49ers have been running virtually the same offense three out of the last four seasons. The only time it's come close to functioning well was in 2006 when they had a receiver, Antonio Bryant, who could put pressure on defensive backs

NOTE 4>> Singletary has called out his offensive line several times already, saying the unit needs to do a better job blocking and protecting quarterback Shaun Hill. The 49ers want to be a power-running offence.YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING//LOL No Factor Note>>>>49ers have more firepower with the return of Gore and the debut of Crabtree & No Factor from the Bye Week getting waxed in front of the home crowd by Atlanta
    My Bet This Week HOUSTON TEXANS -3 ]]] Please ask this Question of Raye and Singletary at the Next Press conference? Coach Singletary, can you explain why you have 7 WRs when the offensive production of 31 catches only warrants 3? Can you explain why we are a running team yet we have 7 WRs and 1 servicable RB (Coffee whom per Football Outsiders is the worst RB in the league, and Robinson who isn't really a RB doesn't count). Mike Singletary planned to spend the off week evaluating talent, perhaps making some changes to his starting rotation and finding the best 53 players WTG Mikeee.*** NOTE THIS AFTER LAST WEEKS LOSS, MY RECORD WILL BE 6-1 AFTER WEEK LUCKY WEEK 7

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

"I never bet spreads over 10, never a road team, getting 7 more points, never home steam giving up 7 more points"

Ok I am half asleep but what am I missing here? No spreads over 10, ok. Never a home team giving up more the 7 (so nothing over -7). Why would you never bet a road team GETTING more then 7 points? I don't understand this and if this was true, the only way you'd hit 10 point spreads is if you bet a road team GIVING UP 10 points which seem crazy if you won't bet them getting 7. Alternatively you'd bet a home team Getting 10 which seems fine.

Can you or someone here clarify this for me?

PeePee
    PeePee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 247

Like my Texans at home.

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

BOL...

RoagBettor
    RoagBettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 297

Texans always disappoint just when you think they've gotten it together. It's frustrating here in H-Town!

I'm on them this week also, but I hope the trend doesn't continue.

Robust
    Losing
    Robust's Avatar Become A Pro!

Harry... rethink!! not that I am against ya... but this matchupp is too hard to call.. pick another one..

Good Luck!!!

Robust

Smogs
    Smogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 499

Harry - there is a reason why you are 5-1, because your analysis is excellent. Good luck this week

MR.HARRYtheHAT

REPLY TO MY FRIEND SMOGS & ROBUST

Schaub will keep on rolling!!!!The Texans have played much better defense the last three weeks. That combined with a healthy and red-hot Matt Schaub spells a Texans victory. I also believe Houston will exploit San Francisco's lack of speed in the secondary.
    The Texans, who talk more about shutting down the 49ers running attack with Frank Gore, don't sound overly concerned with Crabtree. Some of that is a veteran moxie that won't allow them to even imagine an unproven rookie can work them. Some of it could be from how well the defense has played of late.
    Perhaps more so, the Texans' confidence comes from having watched the films of San Francisco's porous pass attack, which ranks 28th in the league in yards (161 yards per game). The 49ers average a lousy 4.7 yards per pass attempt and haven't thrown for 200 yards in a game this season.
    Last edited by MR.HARRYtheHAT; 10-24-09 at 10:58 AM.

MR.HARRYtheHAT

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    "I never bet spreads over 10, never a road team, getting 7 more points, never home steam giving up 7 more points"

Ok I am half asleep but what am I missing here? No spreads over 10, ok. Never a home team giving up more the 7 (so nothing over -7). Why would you never bet a road team GETTING more then 7 points? I don't understand this and if this was true, the only way you'd hit 10 point spreads is if you bet a road team GIVING UP 10 points which seem crazy if you won't bet them getting 7. Alternatively you'd bet a home team Getting 10 which seems fine.

Can you or someone here clarify this for me?

Reply to Thechaoz
    You as a veteran, you undoubtedly realize, that the learning process never ends. Believe it or not, some vets (as well as many well known handicappers) will tell you the numbers I posted are meaningless. Hell, read some of the replies to my original post. Some of those people consider themselves savvy handicappers and they think the My Analyzes Of The Game??& My Pick?? I posted are a complete joke and laughable.
    MyBetting System system has a proven track record, believe me. simple stats and facts, if the line is under 7, and you think that the fav will win, take it under 7. once the fav goes over 7-9., there are some mitigating factors in the number, and the % of the fav covering drops. if the number is at 10 or higher, again the % of the fav covering drops. simply put, if you think, for example using this weeks number at this time,.. But the magic number is 6.5 and down. if it is 7 or higher, watch out. just an fyi for those who use variables in picking. also, another fyi in my opinion, check out the ml on dogs that you think will win (as long as the number is 6.5 or lower). for example, using todays numbers at this time, if you think Atlanta will win vs Dallas, it may pay to add a play on the Money Line as well. something i do in my money management. another factor in my decision is who has an upcoming bye week and favored, especially those playing at home Just some items i use, and an fyi.[ short for 'For Your Information'] I might stumble on to some piece of information that gives me a bit of an edge.. take it or leave it. and yes, Vegas is aware, but they are in the business of making money, they would much rather see an even amount on each side, or as close as possible. those billion dollar resorts aren't built by shoving money out the door on sports betting. watch those 7.5 or higher road favs. not saying they don't cover at times, but watch out. the number put out is basically a public perception number, and is usually adjusted accordingly to money amounts and some sharp play. Good luck to all...we are all sharing here to help us all make some dough
    Last edited by MR.HARRYtheHAT; 10-24-09 at 12:09 PM.

alukk
    alukk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8012

good luck man i also like the texans

rezkoness69
    rezkoness69's Avatar Become A Pro!

watch out..Frank Gore is playing this week, thats a big difference between Coffee, whom you mentioned in your write-up

Tygah
    @gin.picks.winners
    Tygah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by rezkoness69 View Post
    watch out..Frank Gore is playing this week, thats a big difference between Coffee, whom you mentioned in your write-up
    ...agreed. Frank Gore played real well during the first couple games of the season.. might not be saying much but he is definitely way better than Coffee.

Their diva... Mr. Michael Crabtree also debuts in Houston.. don't know how he'll do but might be a factor as well.

My bet is 49ers Moneyline, simply because I don't have much faith in Houston, but we'll see how things go. BOL to all

UnderDog_Philip
    UnderDog_Philip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 936

Very nice write up, I liked the Texans from the start. Lets make some money.

awhitejackson
    Slappin troubles away with the SlapChop
    awhitejackson's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like this pick...as you point out as big concern would be Houston's 30th ranked Rushing off against a stout San Fran D. However as a WV fan I know about Slaton's up again down again modes.... Expect him to have a big game or a shit game, usually not many in betweens with this guy....Hopefully he gets 200 yards, but if it turns out a bad day for him I like Shaub as a solid QB who has amazed me all year... Im on it with ya!!!! GL and thanks for the info

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Thanks for the clarification. As a lifetime (since birth lol) diehard 49ers fan I just can't seem to get my bias out of this game. The niners have played very well on the road, and Gore was kiling it. I just wonder how he will be after such a long layoff, and their pass offense is ugh and who knows what impact Crabbycakes will have in his 1st game. Simply put, the niners have been winning playing great defense and when the falls apart (ala ATL which is their only REAL loss) it can get ugly. They are a 3-2 team that really is 4-1 by the way they played. I think I will just let this one go and root for my team. Go niners!

(Also Texans are some what Jekyl and Hyde). Argh ok maybe I'll put a little on it

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!
    AceKingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Nice, I love this one! GL!

PeePee

Quote Originally Posted by RoagBettor View Post
    Texans always disappoint just when you think they've gotten it together. It's frustrating here in H-Town!

I'm on them this week also, but I hope the trend doesn't continue.

Talk like a Texans fan. I know how you feel. It's frustrating....

I went to lots of their games and this year worse losing at home twice already to inferior teams imo. I think they play their best when everyone count them out.

Here to a change to attitude starting tomorrow.

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!
    AceKingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Had to edit my post =// it looked good, have you lost or tie!?
    Last edited by AceKingHigh; 10-25-09 at 03:18 PM.

gcwrestling08
    gcwrestling08's Avatar Become A Pro!

nevermind...

johnnymapalo
    johnnymapalo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 928

Push!!!!!!!

PeePee

Up 21-0

MR.HARRYtheHAT

WELL LADIES AND GENTS, MY 1ST PUSH NOW 5-1-1 HOWEVER I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL OF YOU FOR READING MY THREAD AND COMMENTS.AND AS ALWAYS THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT. LOOK FOR MY THREAD FOR WEEK #8, LATER IN WEEK!!!!

Limey
    3-3 so far this season
    Limey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 161

Quote Originally Posted by rezkoness69 View Post
    If you read Harry's post properly, he referred to Gore returning but deemed it a non-factor.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10289

Harry,
    I look forward to your post for week eight.
    Missed the last two weeks....Do you usually
    poost your game on Saturdays??
    Thank You