Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Denver/Baltimore NFL Opener Totals Winner

OVER 48 for whatever you wanna win!!

Lets jump the gun a little here....game is 17 days away but the line isn't going down. Bottom line....both QBs/offenses are too good for these defenses. Von Miller is out....Champ Bailey might be out (ankle) and he got burned often by Flacco last time anyway. Baltimore's O-line was just shutting people down last season in the playoffs and now they're playing with the confidence of defending champions. They couldn't touch Flacco with Von Miller playing. Baltimore losing Pitta hurts but they still have enough weapons. Defensively...the Ravens lost the leadership of Lewis and Kruger from the pass rush. The biggest loss in this game though is Ed Reed vs Peyton and his 3 amigos. Good luck replacing key secondary guys vs PM with multiple weapons.

Denver 34 Baltimore 27

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    OVER 48 for whatever you wanna win!!

Lets jump the gun a little here....game is 17 days away but the line isn't going down. Bottom line....both QBs/offenses are too good for these defenses. Von Miller is out....Champ Bailey might be out (ankle) and he got burned often by Flacco last time anyway. Baltimore's O-line was just shutting people down last season in the playoffs and now they're playing with the confidence of defending champions. They couldn't touch Flacco with Von Miller playing. Baltimore losing Pitta hurts but they still have enough weapons. Defensively...the Ravens lost the leadership of Lewis and Kruger from the pass rush. The biggest loss in this game though is Ed Reed vs Peyton and his 3 amigos. Good luck replacing key secondary guys vs PM with multiple weapons.

Denver 34 Baltimore 27
    It looks, smells... and sounds like an easy winner. But nothing is guaranteed.

Another game that I already have down as a must for an OVER play is October 20th Sunday Night Football when the Broncos visit the Colts! Manning returns as a visitor for the 1st time (& probably only time) in Indy... in the stadium he practically built with his own shoulders. No doubt both teams are going to be playing out of their minds and putting up points.

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26307

I like it both teams have good offense, and average defense over 48 it is

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Balt shit kicking coming. Just take denver spread. 35-7 type game

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

<br>
    <br>
    Balt shit kicking coming. Just take denver spread. 35-7 type game. My best friend is a Balt Homer. He even has the Balt Flag flying at his house on Sunday. Balt has so many changes this year, and he thinks Flacco will be super slow out of the Gate

GL

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

You really think Denver wins here?

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post

Balt shit kicking coming. Just take denver spread. 35-7 type game. My best friend is a Balt Homer. He even has the Balt Flag flying at his house on Sunday. Balt has so many changes this year, and he thinks Flacco will be super slow out of the Gate

GL

Flacco isn't getting held to 7 anymore by anyone.....esp w/Von Miller and maybe Champ and Wolfe out. Denver's D is going to suck in the 1st half of the year.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

I could see it possibly going under, but no way going under 42 in a tease

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    Flacco isn't getting held to 7 anymore by anyone.....esp w/Von Miller and maybe Champ and Wolfe out. Denver's D is going to suck in the 1st half of the year.
    I think he scores less than 14 a few times this year, has happened plenty on the road before

keel44
    Update your status
    keel44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12276

The thing is, when teams can move the ball, they keep the clock running. If you they don't turn their red zone chances into TDs, your total loses 4 points, but eat up 7+ min of clock. Big offensive/defense plays result in quick scores. I don't see a lot of 3 or 4 play TD drives with these 2 teams. I don't see incomplete passes either. I see small runs and short passes.

Den 24 Bal 20

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by keel44 View Post
    The thing is, when teams can move the ball, they keep the clock running. If you they don't turn their red zone chances into TDs, your total loses 4 points, but eat up 7+ min of clock. Big offensive/defense plays result in quick scores. I don't see a lot of 3 or 4 play TD drives with these 2 teams. I don't see incomplete passes either. I see small runs and short passes.

Den 24 Bal 20

38-35 and 34-17 last year and now you add Welker to the mix (and subtract Von Miller) but whatever

Ed Reed too.....the Ravens will have no shot when PM goes hurry up
    Last edited by Fred The Hammer; 08-21-13 at 08:35 AM.

Fred The Hammer

1st drive....Flacco just goes right down the field like butter and Rice runs it in. I'm starting to think Balt might win in Denver. They lost a ton of guys but Ngata, Suggs, and Dumerville are playmakers on D that Denver can't match. I'm not betting the side but no way is this game not a shootout.

Fred The Hammer

Get on this train.....Denver is missing key players on D & Baltimore actually more than replaced Lewis/Reed/Kruger but they will take time to jell and its PM w/DThomas, Welker, and Decker. There's also a good shot at a special teams TD or 2 also....Holiday burned the Ravens twice last year and Jones had the return in the SB. Denvers special teams coverage looked like shit in the preseason too.