Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Indianapolis Colts- Champions of the World!

Guys, this is absolutely the greatest day of my life... I have dreamed ever since I was a little kid of dawning a shirt and hat that said Indianapolis Colts Super Bowl Champions! Finally, that dream has come true! I really had a good feeling going into this game, but have to say that I was a little worried when Hester took it to the house to open the game and when Grossman hooked up with Mushin to make it 14-6! However, the Colts like always stayed poised and you knew that their offeense would eventually wear the Bears defense down... Great job stopping the run by the Bears last night! WOW! I had been saying all along that the Colts should follow the game plan that the Seahawks used in the divisional round! Smashmouth in your face football... The Bears had a hard time stopping it on that day and sure as hell had a hard time stopping it last night! For anyone that said Bob Sanders(1 player) couldn't make a difference in a football game, TOTALLY WRONG! This guy was unreal in the playoffs and totally sparked the Colts defense to play in your face football! If the Colts can pick up a decent linebacker and maybe get a decent defensive player in the draft, I think they have a hell of a shot at being Super Bowl 42 Champions as well! I'm gonna enjoy this one because it's been a long time coming and well overdue! It really couldn't have happened to a nicer group of people than the Indianapolis Colts organization, A TOTAL CLASS ACT!
    Well, I have been grinning from ear to ear since that clock hit 00:00 last night! Just picked up my Super Bowl Champions gear and I'm ready for next season to start! OH WAIT! Not till fvcking September! I won't be a bit surprised to see Manning and company back in Super Bowl 42 February 3rd, 2008 Glendale, AZ! See ya'll there!

Hemlock21
    Hemlock21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 606

The Bears could not stop the run. That's why they lost. Congrats on your superbowl win though P2M. It was alot better than last year's Superbowl.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4579

Good for you P2M. It is good to be a Colts fan right now.

After the Bears jumped up 14-6, not only did you figure the Colts would get in gear, but Grossman would start screwing the Bears over.

Glendale is just south of me. Maybe I can scrap up some tickets to that Super Bowl.

Sportsgirl
    Sportsgirl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

P2M you are a true fan to your team and have had unwaivering faith throughout the season - even toward the end when a couple of losses might have causes some to doubt. Congrats to you - enjoying being right and enjoy being a longtime true fan of a Super Bowl championship team

cashflow50
    cashflow50's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

congrats to P2M and all of us who back'd the colts to win the SUPERBOWL!!

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Where's TGO? He used to turn every thread into a "Peyton Manning is the best" rant. I've been watching for him to come around and have his day in the sun. Haven't seen him in a while.

As a Colts fan, I'm quite happy. I keep pinching myself. Hell, I even lost $100 betting on the Patriots ML for the AFC championship. The best $100 I ever spent. lmao. I'll do it again next year if the same situation comes up again. I think the AFC championship game could have went either way, and give Caldwell another chance at those 2 TD catches, I can't see him dropping them again. GO COLTS, let's win another one!

prickbeater101
    prickbeater101's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just wonder and have said this time and time again that the only weak spot on the Bears defense is stopping a smash mouth running game. I give MAJOR dittos to the Colts game plan and wish Sean Payton could have done that. Makes me wonder how the Saints would have fared.....but congrats to all the Indy fans. I made a mint off the game last night..

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsgirl
    P2M you are a true fan to your team and have had unwaivering faith throughout the season - even toward the end when a couple of losses might have causes some to doubt. Congrats to you - enjoying being right and enjoy being a longtime true fan of a Super Bowl championship team
    Sportsgirl, thanks soo much for the kind words and thanks to everyone else that has been so kind during the postseason! This has been the most amazing 24 hours of my life! Seeing them win last night and I was down at the dome this afternoon and evening when they came in from the parade! It was the most unbelievable sight to see the Lombardi trophy coming into the RCA Dome! This city deserves this soo much and I have never been prouder in my entire life! I will be reppin my Super Bowl Champions shirt and hat and god knows what else I will buy for a long long time! I had the chills the whole time I was down there and only hope that the Colts can make this happen again in the next 2 or 3 years! I really believe that Manning will get atleast one more ring during his tenure in the NFL... He now can go out and play with such confidence knowing that he has won the big one and finally owns his arch rival Tom Brady beating them the last 3 times they have met! I WON'T BE SURPRISED IF THE COLTS VS. PATRIOTS GAME @ THE RCA DOME IS THE OPENING GAME OF THE 2007 SEASON! It will be interesting to see if the Patriots make any moves, as well as the Bears... I think the Bears should bring Jeff Garcia in... Grossman is definitely not the answer and if their organization wants to get over the hump then they are going to have to do it with someone else than Rexy pukin all over himself in big games!

Let's Go Horse!