GordonGekko1
    GordonGekko1's Avatar Become A Pro!

(My Picks!) Who to listen to?

I dont post much, but I look at the site alot and week in and week out there are always a ton of people choosing this team or that and trying to "pick like a pro".

So my question is for those of you who have been here for awhile who are some of the better people to listen to? Because as much as I like to bet on football....I'm not very good at it and it'd be nice to weed through the wannabes.

docrocker
    docrocker's Avatar Become A Pro!

There is a lot of False in the NFL.... stay true to what your feeling and see what you thought, and what the general idea is

GordonGekko1
    GordonGekko1's Avatar Become A Pro!

not exactly the answer I was looking for

Chambokl
    Chambokl's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rigg is really good. I don't post much neither... but like to read and get some infos.

Rigg had a bad week last week (7-8) but I think this is awesome for a bad week. He has been the best NFL capper this year...

Hope this help!

dodger33
    Kershnasty
    dodger33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

kevindakota has been pretty good this year. riggs has been solid all year long too. and if all else fails just go all in on rams ml, haha jk!

Sharkl11
    Sharkl11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just don't listen to one guy. Read the posts, analyze the info, and ultimately make up your own decision. Just relying on others will make you a loser.

Don't listen to Dr.Bob, especially Brandon Lang. He is the biggest bum of them all.