100Dimes
    100Dimes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1360

100 Dimes 2009 - 2010 NFL Picks Thread

[COLOR=#000000! important]Since I started going public with my picks last week, I have now started up the official NFL thread. For picks in other sports I will do the same. I will rely on this to get my name out there from now on. Those who fade shall fade away. I plan to keep my picks updated as best as possible on my spreadsheet and on my thread / blog. As well, I'll do my best to keep updated on my signature.

For my record, I will be counting plays that I personally play and for the corresponding amount. There will be certain plays where I fulfill a solid right up and there may be a few here in there that are more of a hunch. The ones with a solid write up most likely will contain a higher rating. However, if people are asking about how I feel about a game, or want my personal opinion, I'll give it on the thread. As well, teaser picks will usually contain very little analysis. Especially the 4-team +13.5 points ones. However, only games listed with a rating and on my spreadsheet will count towards my record. You may take an opinion here or there merely as a "free play" as they call it in the capping world.

My rating scale will be as follows. I like the system Chris Jordan uses, which is a * rating from 1-1000*. This more or less can be converted to $ amounts, or your corresponding currency. However, in the end these are only ratings, not my recommended dollar amounts. You control your own money management system, so do not apply my #'s to your $ amounts and gripe to me about it.
    BOL to all!
    This thread starts off with my record at:
    All Sports 4-0 +424.86*
    NFL 3-0 +388.55*
    College Football 1-0 +36.31

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 752x220 and weights 20KB.
    [/COLOR]
    http://100dimes.mysbrforum.com/spreadsheet/

100Dimes

[COLOR=#000000! important]As indicated in a thread already this week. My Week 7 NFL release is a 150* play on a 4 team +13.5 points teaser. Week 7 - 4 Team Teaser (100* Release)

150* +13.5 Points TEASER PLAY
    • Philadelphia at Washington Philadelphia +7.00
      Teaser
    • New England v Tampa Bay (N) New England -1.00
      Teaser
    • Indianapolis at St. Louis Indianapolis +0.50
      Teaser
    • New Orleans at Miami New Orleans +7.00
      Teaser
    Teaser Type: 13.5 point

Price: -143

When looking at these lines when they opened early. I liked these games, when teased, and feel they have a great chance to win. As well the lines naturally are sky-rocketing as the week goes on. So get them in early! As I take a better look at the games I will update with any single game plays and/or other types of plays. Feel free to check other sport forums for any plays in there as well!
    [/COLOR]
    http://100dimes.mysbrforum.com/spreadsheet/

100Dimes

AHH, and the beat goes on once again my play of the week hits. As well my small play hits. Making me 7-0, for Plus 650.38* for the ride and it feels sooo good. Im no Tony the Tiger but one day I will be grrreaatt. Hope you didn't throw yourself on the wrong teams because of some dud's recommendation this week! On to the next week...

100Dimes

Week 8 Plays, Hope we can continue the winning streak this week. Guess it only makes sense that there are some erie looking games out there with it being Halloween. Call me what you want for these teaser plays, as for there are some double digit spreads out there that I wouldn't even consider picking for a lock on a straight "pick em" basis. I will be taking advantage of the extra points to atleast give me some more security. I see a few single games out there, but I want to look a little further into them before I go out on a limb. Quite honestly this wasn't a week where anything jumped off the board at me right away, and Im not one to chase after action pointlessly.

Here's what we have on tap so far, look for a single contest to come as we get closer to Sunday. BOL

50* College NFL Mixer +13.5 Point Teaser
    • 1 Penn State at Northwestern Penn State - 1.5 Teaser
    • 2 Cincinnati U at Syracuse Cincinnati U - 2.0 Teaser
    • 3 Carolina at Arizona Arizona + 3.5 Teaser
    • 4 San Francisco at Indianapolis Indianapolis + 0.5 Teaser
    25* Release All NFL +13.5 Point Teaser
    • 1 Atlanta at New Orleans (Over/Under) Over + 41.0 Teaser
    • 2 Carolina at Arizona Arizona + 3.5 Teaser
    • 3 San Francisco at Indianapolis Indianapolis + 0.5 Teaser
    • 4 Minnesota at Green Bay Minnesota + 16.5 Teaser