bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Favre returning in 2007

I see that Favre didn't waste much time this year announcing he's returning to the Packers for his 17th NFL season. I'm sure glad he didn't hold the Green Bay fans hostage like he did these past few years.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

No suprise to me. But I agree, BBD, I'm glad he made his decision relatively quickly compared to last year. I've very excited to see how they do in 2007! I've got them pencilled in to win the NFC North.

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

glad he is coming back
    lot of respect for him as a player

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4315

No need to hold on Brett, you should of retired last year.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by onlòóker

No need to hold on Brett, you should of retired last year.
    Still sore about Favre sweeping your Motor City Kitties this season? I bet Favre will sweep them for the rest of this career, now, however long he wants to hangs on. Favre retiring will be a huge boost for Lions fans. Then again, Favre might play until he's 50.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4315

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00
    Still sore about Favre sweeping your Motor City Kitties this season? I bet Favre will sweep them for the rest of this career, now, however long he wants to hangs on. Favre retiring will be a huge boost for Lions fans. Then again, Favre might play until he's 50.
    Yes. Im a Favre hatter. Im proud to admit that.

Lions help him out a lot with PI's deep down field because their secondary usually sucks every year. But hey, Lions have a lot more to worry about then just Brett returning.

5teamparlay
    WINNING!!!
    5teamparlay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Could he be back in 2011???

http://www.ology.com/sports/brett-fa...tional-weapons
    DECEMBER 5, 2011 - 2:28PM

Brett Favre Cannot Be Killed By Conventional Weapons
    BY: ANTHONY SCHNECK

Share on Tumblr

Use a silver bullet, garlic and holy water.
    [ Image Source ]
    The rain felt colder at night in Mississippi, and in spite of the news that Jay Cutler had renewed his engagement, the mood was dark. Mike Martz stepped out of the pickup truck and directly into a vile mixture of cow dung, mud and pig feed. He had arrived. In the distance a graying man casually played football with a few guy friends. Just the boys.*

A hound bayed through the pattering rain as Martz made his way to a barn in need of a new coat of paint. An old tractor rusted outside; it hadn't been used in years, and as Martz passed it he felt a shudder run down his spine. He was about to commit a sin against nature, and although he had long ago vowed never to come down that dirt path deep in the heart of the South, he felt he had no choice.

The door opened with a creak. Nothing. Martz lit a flashlight and called out an uncertain "Hello?" The clanking of chains was the only response, so Martz moved trembling towards the sound. Photons from his flashlight danced over a man apparently asleep hanging upside down from the ceiling.*

"Hello, Bus," Martz croaked before he began his pitch. Bus jangled a bit; here is the scene that transpired:

Just then, a smashing sound came from behind Martz, who turned quickly, pulled out his gun and emptied the magazine into the dark. A bloodied but smiling figure emerged. "Hello, Martz," the figure grinned. "I've been expecting you."

"He-hello, Brett. We need to have a talk."

The rest will become history. BRETT FAVRE WILL NOT DIE! HE WILL NEVER DIE! ESPN WON'T LET HIM! HE MIGHT POSSIBLY HAVE A CHAT WITH THE CHICAGO BEARS!

--

JassieJames
    JassieJames's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 594

Favre is such an asswipe. He just wants to try to snap the Packers perfect season. He is jealous of Rodgers. Really, Favre is a has been. As a Packer fan it was great to have him, but he has pissed me off over the past few years. He could just humble himself and thank the Packers and the NFL for his time, but he always needs to have some sort of spot light. Enough already. Go back to your farm and shut the frack up!