Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

Bengals @ ATL

I have always liked the Bengals and have always liked Dalton, TCU is my one of, if not my favourite teams so I liked the Bengals even more after they signed him. This game is on TV for me tonight and want to lay some money on it for the spirit of the season, the fact it's on TV and the fact that I am a degenerate. Anyhow, the numbers say ATL but my gut says Bengals. Don't know if I want to put money against the Bengals but don't want to put money against ATL at home. Anyone have a very strong lean here, or better yet, a strong lean on a play that does not involve a side? Currently leaning OV in that respect.

Many thanks in advance.

SECSNOB15
    SECSNOB15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 260

The Bengals have Josh Johnson and John Skelton as back up QBs. Those guys aren't great but are experienced QBs who should do well against the second and third string ATL defense. ATL's back up QBs are Dominique Davis and Sean Renfree. Davis has virtually no true experience and Renfree is a rookie. CIN has an edge in the QB department by a long shot. They also have a lot more depth on defense than the Falcons. Hopefully Gio Bernard plays a decent amount because if he does he will run/catch all over the Falcons. I am leaning Cincy based on their overall depth, which is much better than the Falcons depth.

FlaxMartin
    FlaxMartin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5146

Bengals 1-6 ATS past 7 preseason road games

MobFade
    MobFade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 987

I like Cincy here at +3 to fade Mike Smith's Week 1 preseason record. Unfortunately I only see it at 2, so I would tease it .... the best game I see is Houston tomorrow.

SECSNOB15

Quote Originally Posted by FlaxMartin View Post
    Bengals 1-6 ATS past 7 preseason road games
    Good info. Does this deter you from making a play on the Bengals?

Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

I bought Bengals to +3

aman86
    aman86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Cincinnati

SECSNOB15

Wow Dominique Davis is god awful as expected. And Josh Johnson is playing very well. Not much is going to change when Skelton comes in.