scarface0800
    Update your status
    scarface0800's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2862

honest and profitable football service

hi guys, which is the best football handicapping service? i search for an honest and profitable service who gives me a ROI around 15% at the end of the season. would be nice if we could compare notes and if some people recommend any capper. you can also send me a PM.

thanks

Wojo
    Wojo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9513

Guys I have followed for a lot of years in the NFL have been Marc Lawrence of Playbook, Jim Kruger of Vegas Sports Authority, and Eryn Rynning of Sports Memo. They all are monitored at the Okla. Sports Monitor. Lawrence's picks I usually can find at SBR. Kruger & ER you don't see hardly ever. ER is expensive and Kruger seems to be under the radar.

They all have given me winners over the years. ER is more expensive than I like to pay. Both he and Kruger have been real good in the NBA. ER is having a good year in bases this season.

Kababayan
    Kababayan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4631

Quote Originally Posted by scarface0800 View Post
    hi guys, which is the best football handicapping service? i search for an honest and profitable service who gives me a ROI around 15% at the end of the season. would be nice if we could compare notes and if some people recommend any capper. you can also send me a PM.

thanks
    Procomputergambler has been good.

theinsider
    theinsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

A great capper I followed on a different forum just went tout. GridIronPick is the site. Only gives out football picks if that's what your looking for.

OpinionatedPrime
    OpinionatedPrime's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Wojo View Post
    Guys I have followed for a lot of years in the NFL have been Marc Lawrence of Playbook, Jim Kruger of Vegas Sports Authority, and Eryn Rynning of Sports Memo. They all are monitored at the Okla. Sports Monitor. Lawrence's picks I usually can find at SBR. Kruger & ER you don't see hardly ever. ER is expensive and Kruger seems to be under the radar.

They all have given me winners over the years. ER is more expensive than I like to pay. Both he and Kruger have been real good in the NBA. ER is having a good year in bases this season.
    ER looks like its $300 a month