jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Monday Night Football

Eagles/Steelers tonight

EBone
    Washington State +140 over Wichita State
    EBone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

The regulars probably won't play much tonight. I'm afraid the sharp money is on the Eagles side tonight though. I have a nickel on the Steelers from a Friday(8-12) bet. I'm regretting it now. It appears the books aren't budging off the 3. That's not good news for me.

jjgold

EBone stick with it and try not to get out of play

I like the Steeler side here

GL and welcome aboard

EBone
    Washington State +140 over Wichita State
    EBone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Thank you JJ. I haven't done much forum posting in the past. I think this site is great though. Keep the posts coming.......

E

jjgold

EBone its nice to see new guys here so I hope you add some posts no matter what type of gambling issues you have or anlges you have. The more the better and your an above average bettor so would like to hear your angles and theories

gl

BAUS
    Back on post review re: Optimal
    BAUS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 558

I have a rather large play on the Eagles ML.

BAUS

jjgold

I might go with under too. I always thought you have an edge with unders in pre season

jjgold

I played under 35 for $400

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15350

MONDAY'S GAME 8/15/05

Philadelphia Eagles -
    QB Rotation: Donovan McNabb (1st Q), Mike McMahon (2-3 Qs), Koy Detmer (4th Q), Andy Hall.

Andy Reid said the starters would play the first quarter, followed by the second unit, which would play into the third quarter. The third unit will finish the game.

WRs thin: Philadelphia's starting receivers will be Greg Lewis and rookie Reggie Brown, rather than Terrell Owens (tossed out of camp) or Todd Pinkston (season-ending injury).

Tonight, Reid and his staff will get a long look at their new set of wide receivers - Greg Lewis, Reggie Brown and Billy McMullen - along with Justin Jenkins, Robert Redd and Carlos Perez. McMullen and Jenkins went into the offseason battling for the fifth and final receiver spot, but with Todd Pinkston out for the year with a ruptured Achilles' tendon and Owens on a one-week "dismissal" from the team, those plans have changed.

Pro Bowl RB Brian Westbrook ended his week-long holdout and practiced this week. But All-Pro WR Terrell Owens was sidelined after reinjuring his left groin last week, then being dismissed from camp by Andy Reid until next Wednesday. Tune in for updates.

Defense thin: Defensive back Matt Ware (knee), defensive tackle Sam Rayburn (elbow), DE Jamaal Green (foot) did not practice Saturday.

Pittsburgh Steelers - QB Rotation: Ben Roethlisberger (1st Q), Tommy Maddox (2nd Q), Charlie Batch (3rd Q), Brian St. Pierre (4th Q).

All four quarterbacks are expected to play tonight, a group that includes Ben Roethlisberger, Tommy Maddox, Charlie Batch and Brian St. Pierre . Maddox has been working primarily as the No. 2 quarterback, with Batch and St. Pierre fighting for the third spot. Bill Cowher said, "The starters will play approximately a quarter, maybe a little longer and maybe a little less, depending on the individuals."

Watch for: Heath Miller who hasn't had a good training camp, not a great training camp, but a perfect one. That's close to coach Bill Cowher's assessment of his top draft pick.

RB Duce Staley underwent surgery last week to repair a lateral meniscus tear in his right knee. Pittsburgh coach Bill Cowher expects him to miss a month.

Friday, QB Tommy Maddox did not participate in the afternoon practice. Maddox, who practiced in the morning, developed a stomach flu and was confined to his dormitory room.

Coach Cowher said he expects everybody to be ready for the game Monday except for WR Walter Young, WR Lee Mays and recent knee-surgery recipients Duce Staley and LB Joey Porter. Cowher is eager to see several rookies in game action, including draft picks TE Heath Miller, CB Bryant McFadden and T Trai Essex.

Bill Cowher was asked about the depth of the offensive line. "It's hard to say at this point," he said. "Chris Kemoeatu has had a good camp, as has Trai Essex. Barrett (Brooks) has a lot of experience. Chukky Okobi has been fine. Jim Jones we felt good about last year, and that's why he's on the roster. There are still some young guys."

Defense banged up: Pro Bowl LB Joey Porter (hyperextended knee) and CB Deshea Townsend (Achilles' tendon) were injured in practice. Cowher said Ike Taylor probably will replace Townsend at right cornerback. Porter is out a minimum of four weeks.

jjgold

Unreal

I am dead already with under 35

14-0 Pitt

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4639

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold
    I played under 35 for $400