Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Colts 8.5 Win Total?

Almost everyone assumes Indy will take a step back this year but I don't really see it? Yeah they did win alot of close ones to go 11-5 last year but their schedule isn't really that much harder imo. The biggest thing about Indy is Andrew Luck was better than his numbers last year with leadership and taking on a downfield throwing offense that got him hammered all year and really didn't play into his strengths. Now he's going to a more ball control offense with an improved O-line and more 2 TE sets with 2 pretty talented guys in Dwayne Allen and Fleenor. I'm not sure how much Reggie Wayne has left and Heyward Bey is iffy but Luck is so good that they'll be alright. The running game should be better...esp if Bradshaw stays healthy but they have other guys if he doesn't. The defense should be better too with Landry at safety.

The schedule (not in order)

In division...Jax, Tennessee, and Houston. I see 4-2...maybe 5-1. Houston is going the wrong direction imo and Indy split with them last year. Jax is terrible...expect a sweep and possibly Tenn too as their rebuilding.

Oakland at home W
    Miami at home W....catching them in gm 2 which is nice because they may need some time to get it together with new guys and a young QB

Seattle at home...iffy....def a loss up there but obv Seattle doesn't play nearly as well on the road.

St. Louis at home W.....good young team but Indy will be favored

@ San Diego, @ Arizona, and @ KC......I see 2 wins (maybe 3?) cause I have SD at 6-10 or 5-11 or something....think they'll be really bad. Arizona...Carson Palmer....KC will be better but I think people are getting carried away with them.

@ SF, @ Cincy, and Denver.....maybe 1 win although actually I doubt it

Overall I see 10-6 or 9-7 at worst. Improved talent...more experience and a future cornerstone of the league QB
    Last edited by Mr Handicapable; 07-27-13 at 02:08 PM.