rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Kaepernick has a cannon arm but no touch on short throws that 2 point conversion throw in the Superbowl was pathetic

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

These guys are talented no doubt but arm accuracy is always a major flaw for them

Vick became more accurate over the years.

They all have great strong arms

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Strong arms and good wrists

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Quote Originally Posted by agharah1 View Post
    You're seriously underrating RG3's passing ability. You're seriously overestimating the competitiveness of the NFC East this year, and most importantly of all..

SERIOUSLY?!? KIRK COUSINS!?!?

Do you know how many times this kid threw INTs in the red zone while his team was down 3 points or less?!?
    lets put it this way....the skins used a 4th rounder on the kid after investing alot in griffin(in the same draft)......yes he got picked off against the falcons a couple of times(his first regular season action).....but he showed alot of grit coming into that ravens game late to tie it ....and looked pretty good in his start against cleveland.....

im sure you are referencing his mich st days.....mistakes are correctable

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

I want it coined right here right now, Robert Griffin looks like that clingon from Star Trek back in the day.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

And he's a black qb so he will never win a super bowl, hell get a grip of white women but never a ring of a white man.

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

i cant lie....i was impressed by rg3....one thing that stood out was that, until the last game against the cowboys(and it was intentional so they could give the punter more room), that a rookie qb hadnt had a delay of game penalty all year.....

LetsGoPats
    LetsGoPats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

delete
    Last edited by LetsGoPats; 07-30-13 at 01:17 PM. Reason: wrong thread

jjgold

I think he and Wash played over their head last year

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    You guys seriously agree with the op, lol. Kaepernick, RG3, Wilson...these guys are qbs of the present and future. Dual threat that can pass with pinpoint accuracy and run faster than wide receivers. You know who is overrated, qb from Falcons. Put any of these 3 qbs in Falcons gear and they'd be in the superbowl. Pockets qbs will be a thing of the past.
    People like you said the same thing 10 years ago with Mcnabb, Vick, Vince Young, and Daunte Culpepper had a few good years with Moss. Don't forget all the crummy guys in between like Byron Leftwich, Aaron Brooks, David Garrard, Jason Campbell and the rest of them. Charlie Batch was once the future of the Lions. Akili Smith was a top pick. Steven A. Smith argued that Reggie Mcneal should be a 1st round QB because pocket QBs were going to be dinosaurs and you want a mobile = black qb.

Rg3 is very skinny and injury prone, that right there is going to be his worst enemy.
    The Skins ran an offense that you've never seen in the modern NFL. QB, 2 backs next to the QB and a Half back in the pistol.
    He had a great completion percentage throwing play action passes, he wasn't nearly as good dropping back.

Rg3 is the great black hope because he's not a thug like Vick, Cam, Leftwich, not a dumb ass like Vince Young or most of them, not a corporate kiss ass like Donovan. The expectations on him are sky high, they compare him to Aaron Rodgers which is totally unfair. His passing ability is more closely related to Rex Grossman than Aaron Rodgers.

Kaep has all the skills but he sounds pretty effin stupid when he talks.
    Cam has the size but he's childish.
    Russell Wilson is the smartest and most hard working of them all but he's also the shortest and that makes it so much harder.

If they had a draft today, Andrew Luck would still be the top pick over Rg3, Cam, RW and Kaep. Cam would probably go 2 over RG3 but maybe not.

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Cowboys now favorites the win the division at the sharp books.

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

and this is why we call him Coach

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

How did he know??!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post
    People like you said the same thing 10 years ago with Mcnabb, Vick, Vince Young, and Daunte Culpepper had a few good years with Moss. Don't forget all the crummy guys in between like Byron Leftwich, Aaron Brooks, David Garrard, Jason Campbell and the rest of them. Charlie Batch was once the future of the Lions. Akili Smith was a top pick. Steven A. Smith argued that Reggie Mcneal should be a 1st round QB because pocket QBs were going to be dinosaurs and you want a mobile = black qb.

Rg3 is very skinny and injury prone, that right there is going to be his worst enemy.
    The Skins ran an offense that you've never seen in the modern NFL. QB, 2 backs next to the QB and a Half back in the pistol.
    He had a great completion percentage throwing play action passes, he wasn't nearly as good dropping back.

Rg3 is the great black hope because he's not a thug like Vick, Cam, Leftwich, not a dumb ass like Vince Young or most of them, not a corporate kiss ass like Donovan. The expectations on him are sky high, they compare him to Aaron Rodgers which is totally unfair. His passing ability is more closely related to Rex Grossman than Aaron Rodgers.

Kaep has all the skills but he sounds pretty effin stupid when he talks.
    Cam has the size but he's childish.
    Russell Wilson is the smartest and most hard working of them all but he's also the shortest and that makes it so much harder.

If they had a draft today, Andrew Luck would still be the top pick over Rg3, Cam, RW and Kaep. Cam would probably go 2 over RG3 but maybe not.
    Pretty freaking spot on.

RG3 and out is on the bench.

bringyourDgame
    bringyourDgame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 125

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post
    Pretty freaking spot on.

RG3 and out is on the bench.
    Yeah but you kinda ruined it by quoting yourself and then patting your own back buddy.
    Points Awarded:

The Kraken gave bringyourDgame 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by bringyourDgame View Post
    Yeah but you kinda ruined it by quoting yourself and then patting your own back buddy.
    Nope just pointing out that I am right like usual.

RG3 was just another failed black QB only with better marketing.

bringyourDgame
    bringyourDgame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 125

"pointing out that you are right as usual" by quoting yourself and patting your own back.
    If you really were right that often I can't see that you would need to do that so I stick to what I said, you ruined it - by quoting yourself and patting your own back.

jjgold

I know player personnel
    Too bad I cannot pick winners

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Goldie hit it out of the park

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

NFL qb's who marry young go on the decline. See Matt Ryan and PRivers. You really want your qb to be more of the Joe Namath type.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

it's a shame for all that talent to go to waste

step up your game

maybe then you will be a winner

you're both in quicksand gold

who will get out first?

ndharper
    ndharper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 634

Griffin is and will be the franchise quarterback. Everyone needs to give the kid another year. He is a fighter. He will work hard this offseason on what haunted him this year. All you sheet wearin' racists will see. Everyone is so quick to hate, and forgetful of how he shredded teams down the stretch last year. keep in mind how young he is. He needs a good coach that will push him and put him in his place. He will win this franchise a super bowl. Skins will have more money to spend next year and better coaches that hopefully give a fuuck. He has heart and soul. They'll beef up the O-line and get some secondary help with the extra money.
    I want to see them win, but I don't think Cousins will have any more success than Griffin behind that floppy line. Shanahan has been a zombie out there all year. It's time for a serious change in Washington. Snyder, hire somebody and let them do their f'n job. Hail!

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Watch Cousins come in and wins some more games for them.

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by ndharper View Post
    Griffin is and will be the franchise quarterback. Everyone needs to give the kid another year. He is a fighter. He will work hard this offseason on what haunted him this year. All you sheet wearin' racists will see. Everyone is so quick to hate, and forgetful of how he shredded teams down the stretch last year. keep in mind how young he is. He needs a good coach that will push him and put him in his place. He will win this franchise a super bowl. Skins will have more money to spend next year and better coaches that hopefully give a fuuck. He has heart and soul. They'll beef up the O-line and get some secondary help with the extra money.
    I want to see them win, but I don't think Cousins will have any more success than Griffin behind that floppy line. Shanahan has been a zombie out there all year. It's time for a serious change in Washington. Snyder, hire somebody and let them do their f'n job. Hail!
    Mike Shanihan is a good super bowl winning coach and the Redskins are bringing him back next year. He didn't push RG3? HUH? Do you know anything about Shannihan? Even if your stupid argument was right, why does somebody have to push him? He is in the NFL.

I'll bet it burns you up that RG3 sucks.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11965

Quote Originally Posted by ChiLLx View Post
    Watch Cousins come in and wins some more games for them.
    As a fan, I'm fearful of that. Not cuz I want to see Griffin back in there stinking up the joint. I think both the front office and Cousins himself see this is an audition to start for another team. Increase his value, recoop some trade picks.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

As usual, coach has his fingers on the pulse of NFL superstars

ndharper
    ndharper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 634

You need to work on your spelling and grammar....That aside, I saw Shanahan front and center during the KC game. Why do you think Kyle disagrees with his old man? His ways are old and outdated. I would bet my salary next year that Mike Shanahan will not be in Washington next year. Cgold you are a Racist assface! Lick Balls
    Last edited by ndharper; 12-15-13 at 04:41 PM.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Incorrect.

Cgold is an online racist. Big difference. Worst of the lot

manny24
    pay Bobby

this is why they call him Coach

how did he KNOW ?????!!!??

manny24
    pay Bobby

jjgold

I know the game better than most here

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

jjgold

The funny thing is RG still thinks he's a star

Hopefully he is saving his money because he's not going to make much more

Washington can get their players back healthy they could be pretty good

manny24
    pay Bobby

Vick was a good running QB because of his overall physical abilities and warrior mentality

Griffin not at that level

First 123 Last