k22t
    Nationals to win the World Series +800
    k22t's Avatar Become A Pro!

Week 6 NFL Leans

Have been doing pretty decent the past few weeks in NFL thought I'd start a thread. NCAA football has set me back this weekend mainly because of Gators 2h. Here are some plays I will put in tomorrow. Any input on these??

Carolina -3, Again as we all know, Tampa is down right awful. Panthers showed some life last week in the 2nd half by coming back and winning with a couple of nice drives helped by a terrible call by the refs on a punt. I don't see Tampa's run defense without Gaines Adams being able to stop Deangelo Williams and this strong ground attack.

Saints -3, G-Men will have Manning and Jacobs hurt for the game. Saints showed they can put up points against the best of them at home. I see Brees and Bush picking apart the Giants defense and coming up winners by 7.

Seahawks -3, Hassellback is back and this team is clicking once again. Arizona's defense as of late giving up 3 straight scoring drives to the Texans last week. Seattle has dominated Arizona at home in the past and they will do so again this weekend.

Patriots -9, Titans will have way to many injuries in their secondary to keep up with Moss and a healthy Welker this week. Patriots coming off a loss are good as gold imo.

Also looking to lay some big bucks on a teaser including:

1 pm games:

Texans +15.5
    Steelers -4
    Packers -4.5

4 pm games:

Jets +.5
    Patriots +1
    Eagles -4

Any input? Need to re-coop some tomorrow...

k22t

4-2 today so far.. seatlle and the eagles killed me... Leaning ATL -4 heavy on the sunday night game, what do you guys think?

k22t

Hit Atlanta also.. 5-2 this week.. First time in a long time I don't take a 2nd half bet haha

k22t

Chargers -3.5 will probably buy it down to -3 in a heavy play for me tonight