Sweatyguido
    Sweatyguido's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 463

9.5 Point Spreads

Anyone else love these lines? we got 3 games JAX -9.5 STL, NYJ -9.5 BUF, NE -9.5 TEN. Heres what i do: 7 point teaser on these three gets the lines below the key number of 3 to 2.5. Less than a field goal at home playing inferior teams. Payout 1.4 to 1. Feel free to UNLOAD!
    Last edited by Sweatyguido; 10-14-09 at 10:35 PM. Reason: i edited the word 'spreads' out and replaced with the word 'lines'. there was a weird link on the word 'spreads'

textbook winner
    textbook winner's Avatar Become A Pro!

where i am the current odds are

-10.5 jax

-10.5 jets

-9.5 ne

and ya anyways

that seems like a smart way to play

i still believe in buffalo somehow and want them to make the playoffs and win

so i can't really say much there

textbook winner
    textbook winner's Avatar Become A Pro!

ok forget what isaid

i didn't know buffalo lost last week

Sweatyguido

jets gotta rebound from the loss at miami on primetime, gonna show no mercy to the university of buffalo, er i mean the bills

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

SCREW THE TEASER JUST HAMMER JAX AS THE RAMS ARE THE LEAST TALENTED TEAM IN THE NFL! 10 should not be a problemGL

Sweatyguido

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    SCREW THE TEASER JUST HAMMER JAX AS THE RAMS ARE THE LEAST TALENTED TEAM IN THE NFL! 10 should not be a problemGL
    i have a play on this, jax is still -9.5 on my site. interesting note on this is that jack del Rio and the jags are 4-0 against the spread since 2005 going into a bye. they will be focused and with sims-walker back this should be a heavy play for everyone

soxwin1917
    soxwin1917's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1922

The Jags got killed last week, and the Rams hung tough with the Vikings other than turning the ball over in the red zone.

I'm not saying JAX won't hit for you, but 9.5 or 10.5 is a lot for a team like that.

Kav
    Kav's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

the only good 9.5 spread im liking this week is the JETS.

Sweatyguido

Quote Originally Posted by soxwin1917 View Post
    The Jags got killed last week, and the Rams hung tough with the Vikings other than turning the ball over in the red zone. I'm not saying JAX won't hit for you, but 9.5 or 10.5 is a lot for a team like that.
    jags getting killed last week is exactly why i think they will come out firing on all cylinders this week against the lowly rams. jags got something to prove after their poor display against a rejuvenated 'hawks squad. rams are a perfect team to bounce back against. they've lost there #1 receiver and give up way too many yds in the air. having to concentrate on MJD and Sims-Walker will be too much for their defense. Jax will score early and often and will win somewhere in the ballpark of 37-20.

2daBank

not sure what u saw in the rams last week or any point in the season mabey it was the td celebration when they were down 30 that impressed u! this team makes costly mistakes and turnovers every week!! so dont think that w/o the mistakes they would have been in it cause they always make the mistakes! also b4 the sea mess jax was avg creating 2 turnovers a gm they should stop s.jack and pick whoeva the qb twice while garrard should have field day unless mjd wants all the points either way rams will not score more than 10 which should lead 2 just another fade the rams make money day this only bet i make every week and neva at any point stressw bout it ! I LOVE MY HOME TEAM LAMBS KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK GUYS! U MAY B A JOKE AROUND THE LEAGUE BUT I LOVE U GUYS!

2daBank

Jax will score early and often and will win somewhere in the ballpark of 37-20.[/quote]
    IF RAMS GET TO 20 ID B FKIN SHOCKED!!

Sweatyguido

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Jax will score early and often and will win somewhere in the ballpark of 37-20.
    IF RAMS GET TO 20 ID B FKIN SHOCKED!![/quote]

Garbage TD at the end, lol

2daBank

GOD I HOPE NOT I CANT STOMACH WATCHING SOME CLOWN ON MY TEAM DO SOME FKIN DANCE DOWN 20 W A 0-5 RECORD!! im all for celebrating but wtf is ur problem did u take urself in fantasy donnie avery? try working harder on ur route running and practice instead of working on your dance moves, plenty of time to dance and not give a fuk after your season over matter of fact save rest of dances for last week when u got somthin 2 celebrate! the fact ur season finally over!

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

Jags are money in the bank at 9.5 I also remember reading in another thread that the favorite is 26-2 going into a bye week when they are at home and when the line is greater than 6.5. Jags fit this criteria.

alex81
    alex81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

I know the Rams are bad but the Jags are 1-9 ATS in their last 10 as a favorite. Jacksonville is not the type of team to play as a heavy fave.

thezzzone
    thezzzone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Quote Originally Posted by textbook winner View Post
    ok forget what isaid

i didn't know buffalo lost last week
    Bills scored 3 at home against CLEVELAND!!!!!! Edwards looks like total chit....NO CHANCE the Bills are making te playoffs says me (former season ticket holder)

Sweatyguido

Quote Originally Posted by Slanina View Post
    Jags are money in the bank at 9.5 I also remember reading in another thread that the favorite is 26-2 going into a bye week when they are at home and when the line is greater than 6.5. Jags fit this criteria.
    havent seen that trend but i like it!
    but then i read your signature: 'Guaranteed system with 100% reliability. Do the opposite of my picks.'
    and now i'm not as confident...

beagle25
    beagle25's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1063

If you want to be safe just do a money line parlay on all three.

docrocker
    docrocker's Avatar Become A Pro!

i agree money line on them...

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by beagle25 View Post
    If you want to be safe just do a money line parlay on all three.
    Yep.

Otherwise, take all 3 dogs and the points. I think Tenn can play NE close. Jets/Buff is a division game, I think Buff still has life. Rams/Jags is more iffy, I think the Jags can run up the score on this team.

Sweatyguido

i might just do them all on moneyline too, but getting less than a fg on each is pretty nice too