nybigapple
    nybigapple's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Did not see this one coming...

Insane game tonight. Forget the fact that Miami won, there were definitely people on them. But there was no way people could have seen the game like this. Jets defense couldn't hold Miami at all with Jets offense providing a shootout that lasted till the end of the game.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jets D were prepared for the W-cat, but not for Chad Henne going deep. I think they expected Henne to just manage the game, like Pennington. That came out of nowhere for a lot of people, including myself.

Gundog
    Gundog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Do I like winning cash more than I like the Dolphins? Yes
    Sanchez is still a Rookie on the road for the 2nd straight week. A big stage tonight South Beach Style MNF Live. It's mind boggling to me the way his name keeps getting mentioned. He's a rookie with a lot of bumps in his future . Same with Henne. Nobody has seen enough of either of them in their Pro Uniform to make an accurate assesment for tonights game They both are Pro's now (so leave the College talk in the locker room next to the dirty jock straps) . I call it even, worst/best case.
    Yes, the Jets have a good 'D' but so does Miami. Edge Miami just because of home field.
    Coaching - Edge Miami - Sparano's already proven based on last year. Yea i know some say weak sch last Year. But it is what it is.

Running game - Ernormous edge to Miami. Wildcat or Smash Mouth
    O-Line - Again edge Miami.
    Secondary - No doubt Jet's get this one.
    Special teams - Even.
    Miami lacks a "big time" receiver. So do the Jet's.
    Time of possesion is going to wear out the Jet d-line. Can you say Oxygen? IV Drip?
    The Jet's are not a quick score team so if you can't get your 'O' on the field you lose.

Im taking the points
    Good luck either way