nikossf
    I dont play at SHIT books
    nikossf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Best Sites for Season Previews/Handicapping previews???

Anyone have any good sites they use for upcoming season info???
    Thanks.

nikossf
    I dont play at SHIT books
    nikossf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Wow,.Thanks for the feedback everyone.

mark49
    mark49's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1652

I like walterfootball.com, he does a preview/breakdown of each team and while you might not agree with all his opinions it does make it easy to catch up with all the roster changes etc.

He also does a weekly writeup on his bets with reasoning for each pick, again you wont always agree with them but it is at least something different from the usual SI/ ESPN bollocks.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

I'll second WalterFootball, I used to use them a lot but sorta forgot about them, but always good info there. I have been using BleacherReport.com the most over the past year or so, they've really stepped it up over the past season or so with great draft coverage and updates and features every day it seems like. Otherwise, there are a lot of great stat sites out there like Pro-Football-Reference.com that I mostly use out of habit, maybe not the best but I know how to navigate on there, otherwise check out FootballOutsiders.com too. Never forget NFL.com either, as well as the team site for each team e.g. 49ers.com. I sorta hit CBSsports.com and yahoosports.com in search results sometimes and they can be ok for superficial analysis, but I always avoid ESPN like the plague they are just bad. Also, Covers.com can be sorta "hacky" now days, but still has some good data and information gems sometimes. GL this year and let us know if you find any other good sites, new ones are always popping up.