marabdl86
    marabdl86's Avatar Become A Pro!

Picks for 09-10 NFL season

I'm new here and I want to contribute to the community. Good Karma brings good luck. I don't know anything about college football, but my boxing and NFL picks always bring me the bacon. I'm also going to be real focused on NBA so hopefully I do good in that.

First pick on SBR of the season: Jets -1.5

I do realise that I placed my bet early last week and the points have increased to about -3. I would still take the -3 spread but nothing more over that. If you want to play it safe I would go big on the Jets moneyline.

Early bets for Next weeks games: +3 Broncos against the chargers. I was in utter shock when I saw this spread. The chargers have a horrible team this year with no chemistry whatsoever.They have a RB who has no heart and a defense that can't defend worth a lick. The chargers are due a win but it isn't going to be next week against the Broncos. I live in Colorado and have the pleasure to watch every Bronco game and I will tell you this defense is legit. The offense looks like it's coming together also. Broncos will be 110% ready for this game. This team practices hard and will be mentally ready. This is legalized stealing. First the colts -3.5 now this Looks like the bookies are gambling on the river, it ain't happening next week.

I will have the rest of my picks posted as I do my thing. Goodluck tonight

marabdl86
    marabdl86's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jets -1.5 LOSS Not off to a good start, but that means I have to work harder analyzing my picks