greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

A must look NFL season prop

NFL Regular Season Props - Most Receiving Touchdowns C Johnson vs Fitzgerald - Most Receiving TD's
    Thu 9/5 8:30PM
    both must play in regular season week 1 for action
    Calvin Johnson (DET) -4 receiving TD's +100
    Larry Fitzgerald (ARI) +4 receiving TD's -130

Johnson will have 14+ TD catches by the end of the year, more importantly, Fitz will not get more than 8. That 8 is on the high side too, could easily be closer to the 4 he got this previous season. Cards QB situation didn't change overnight and the Lions will still be letting a lot of points and will rely on passing to keep themselves in games.

greenhippo

Lets not forget I called before last season that the Redskins would win their division when everyone else had them finishing last.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

With reggie bush they will be running the ball more than ever

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

dude wtf are you talking about? I signed up late last year here and haven't changed my name or anything? I honesty have no idea wtf you are talking about biff... you can ask shari or any other ad on here I have 1 acct dude and haven't ever changed anything... so ya I lost my snooker bet oh well life goes on.... you cant win em all... and spreadsheets? really dude? you can start on page 1 and go to the last post bro... use a f'n calculator and see for yourself... im a full time gambler bro... bet with local and play poker online, im the vp for the largest home security comp here in the states.. im far from broke... just cause you personally cant make "real" bets doesn't mean other people on here don't!!! im sorry I can afford more than 30.00 dollar bets... I offer advice on how to phuck books.... I love parlays cause more reward... but obviously more risk involved as well... but you only have to hit 1 in 5 or 6 to break even... im pretty sure I hit more than that being I cash funds every day, week, and month...listen anyways hope you tailed my verdasco-india bet.. its going to hit... and once again how dare you call me a liar, or a thief bro fuk you.. I have never done anything to do exept try to help you out... get fukked "kid" im fukking 30 bitch

greenhippo

shits getting real/in here

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

lol, Hippo good peoples

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 422

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    dude wtf are you talking about? I signed up late last year here and haven't changed my name or anything? I honesty have no idea wtf you are talking about biff... you can ask shari or any other ad on here I have 1 acct dude and haven't ever changed anything... so ya I lost my snooker bet oh well life goes on.... you cant win em all... and spreadsheets? really dude? you can start on page 1 and go to the last post bro... use a f'n calculator and see for yourself... im a full time gambler bro... bet with local and play poker online, im the vp for the largest home security comp here in the states.. im far from broke... just cause you personally cant make "real" bets doesn't mean other people on here don't!!! im sorry I can afford more than 30.00 dollar bets... I offer advice on how to phuck books.... I love parlays cause more reward... but obviously more risk involved as well... but you only have to hit 1 in 5 or 6 to break even... im pretty sure I hit more than that being I cash funds every day, week, and month...listen anyways hope you tailed my verdasco-india bet.. its going to hit... and once again how dare you call me a liar, or a thief bro fuk you.. I have never done anything to do exept try to help you out... get fukked "kid" im fukking 30 bitch
    I'm a little confused here. Do like that prob bet though!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: greenhippo, and Smoke

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Interesting prop. Megatron is probably good for 10 TDs this year, but not sure about Fitz with Carson.

Noleafclover
    Noleafclover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3010

5 touchdowns last year for johnson, 4 for fitzgerald. palmer is an upgrade for arizona, bush means more options in the red zone for detroit. why do you think they will stop using johnson as a decoy in the red zone?

keel44
    Update your status
    keel44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12276

I think Calvin is more injury prone. I'll take the +4