SexyMit
    SexyMit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

New Orleans and Chicago Money

Can anyone please tell me where to find where most of the money for this game is going? Or just tell me where most of the money is going? Thanks

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4627

Looks like about 64% is going in on the Saints so far.

SexyMit

Quote Originally Posted by onlòóker
    Looks like about 64% is going in on the Saints so far.
    Thanks Onlooker where can I find it at? That way next time I won't have to ask someone on here?

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4627

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looker pretty much covered the consensus numbers you speak of I see. Heres part of a good article I did find early on that game you might to checkout.

From the books perspective:

Pinnaclesports saw its opening line hammered by early public bets, moving the line all the way from -3 to -1. That low number was too much for sharp bettors to take as they quickly bet the Chicago Bears the other way, moving the line to -2 ½.

“Sharp action and market prices are what drove the line up from -1,” says a linesman at Pinnaclesports.

Other books have been more conservative with their treatment of the line with most seeing very little movement. The majority of books have the line between -2 ½ and -3.

“We’re actually have a pretty split action,” says Shane Catford of BetCRIS. “Most of our Saints bets are at +3 and most of our Bears bets are at -2 ½. Though we are starting to see more and more Saints bets come in now that we still have the line at 2 ½.”

Catford says the sharps at BetCRIS are leaning towards New Orleans early on, though he notes that a lot of that money came in early on when the book was offering the Saints at +3 (+105).

That book has since dropped to 2 ½, placing them right in the middle of the current market. Various others currently have the line ranging everywhere from -1 (5Dimes) to -3 (Bodog).

SexyMit

Thanks guys