Timmay
    Timmay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6751

What's so special about Houston this week?

Everyone seems like there on it.

Robust
    Losing
    Robust's Avatar Become A Pro!

first lemme say, "TIMMMAAAHHH!!!!"

ok.. got that outta my system

Hou is higher on power rankings, have better avg scoring margin and adjusted avg scoring margin.. they scored twice as many TD on passing and are tied in TDs on russhing (a miserable 1 each).. both teams attempt about the same passes, but Hou gets 13.1 avg, while car get 10.5.. and yrds/att, hou gets 8.1 to car 6.9.. hou rushes the ball almost twice as much (run the clock), so if they jump in the lead, they kill the clock..

and hou has 1 less int (important because i see an early shootout and then running the clock.)

and btw.. as soon as hou takes a lead, the under 50.5 is almost cetain

Robust

Timmay
    Timmay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6751

Quote Originally Posted by Robust View Post
    first lemme say, "TIMMMAAAHHH!!!!"

ok.. got that outta my system

Hou is higher on power rankings, have better avg scoring margin and adjusted avg scoring margin.. they scored twice as many TD on passing and are tied in TDs on russhing (a miserable 1 each).. both teams attempt about the same passes, but Hou gets 13.1 avg, while car get 10.5.. and yrds/att, hou gets 8.1 to car 6.9.. hou rushes the ball almost twice as much (run the clock), so if they jump in the lead, they kill the clock..

and hou has 1 less int (important because i see an early shootout and then running the clock.)

and btw.. as soon as hou takes a lead, the under 50.5 is almost cetain

Robust

For sure. It seems like no one is talking about the cards and I think Houston is overrated. I'm gonna pass on the game.

aceking
    aceking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Arizona had a week off , Houston doesn't stand a chance .