Flamers
    Flamers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Flamers back from long NFL week

I got emptied, but refilled because of some great plays and smart strategic plays.

I started out at $400 on Friday, and got up to about $920 Sat. Hit 2 coll bkb games and totalled $2,200. 1 game was very stressfull. A fun game.

Then Sat night got 1 NHL game, and 1 2nd half NBA game. I'm on a roll.

$3,000.

Then I hit the Bears live betting after losing Seahawks 1st half, and score first betting. And then hit Patriots hard moneyline, 2nd half, and live betting.

After my 3 game parlay from Colts win, Saints win, Seahawks cover, and Patriots win. I was up to $5,200. Then hit 2 NBA games Mon, and was up to $8,000. I lost 1 big game on Tue, won a NHL game on Wed, but lost another NHL game Wed. And was at $6,010.00 today.

today i'm going to go all out and bet WRIGHT STATE to win. I know WRIGHT STATE well, and that's one of my fav teams, and know a few of the players. It's going to be a close game all through, but can't see how Clev St. can keep up late. Then I have Arizona to win for 2nd game if I win the first game.

GUNZ-05
    GUNZ-05's Avatar Become A Pro!

Flammer....go back in hole u just climbed out of...nobody gives a shit about what you say...your an idiot!!!!!!!!1

Hoja Verdes
    Broncos Under 7.5 Wins -105
    Hoja Verdes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Quote Originally Posted by GUNZ-05
    your an idiot!!!!!!!!1
    see: irony.

GUNZ-05
    GUNZ-05's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Hoja Verdes
    see: irony.