Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Are Chargers and Pats playing each other next season?

If so, where do I mark my calendar?

This is one time I will play big on revenge.

PaCKeRMaN
    PaCKeRMaN's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well they did not play this year in a reagular season game and I dont think next year has been released. Im mean were are still working on this year...LOL

Packer

Redchevy
    Redchevy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5697

They haven't released the schedule yet but they know the home and away games and SD comes to Foxboro in 07! Can't wait for LIGHTS OUT 2 !!!!

begolf25
    begolf25's Avatar Become A Pro!

DH,

Here is a link where you can see each teams out of conference schedule through 2009. Each team has one home and away game not determined yet. You know the conference the team is from but who they end up playing will be determined by records. Looks like one of the Patriots game that isn't determined yet is against the AFC West, maybe it will be the Chargers.

http://www.johnnyroadtrip.com/schedu...uture_afce.htm

Redchevy
    Redchevy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5697

www.nfl.com site has the complete 07 home and away games on the link on the top right of their home page and SD comes to Foxboro in 07.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4627

It will be a good game, because the Chargers now dislike the Pats. Disrespecting them and all. Maybe LT will run up and down them in the upcoming game.

Jay Edgar
    Jay Edgar's Avatar Become A Pro!

Revenge for whom?

(I think I know.)

Although you did say you watched it as a fan, now that I think about it.
    Last edited by Jay Edgar; 01-17-07 at 09:39 PM.

begolf25
    begolf25's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Redchevy
    www.nfl.com site has the complete 07 home and away games on the link on the top right of their home page and SD comes to Foxboro in 07.
    Redchevy,
    You mind giving me the link to the page? I looked on the home page and couldn't find it. I'd like to see all the match ups for next year.
    Thanks!

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by begolf25
    DH,

Here is a link where you can see each teams out of conference schedule through 2009. Each team has one home and away game not determined yet. You know the conference the team is from but who they end up playing will be determined by records. Looks like one of the Patriots game that isn't determined yet is against the AFC West, maybe it will be the Chargers.

http://www.johnnyroadtrip.com/schedu...uture_afce.htm
    Cool! Thanks.

ivyconniver
    ivyconniver's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Hopefully I can get off the waiting list for Pats season tickets this offseason, I can't wait for that rematch! Been on that damn list for about 5-7 years now, and I only want 2 stankin seats!!