Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1551

It looks like Aaron Hernandez has a lot going on......

Man Accuses NFL Star Of Shooting Him In The Face
    Lawsuit charges Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez with negligence

JUNE 19--New England Patriots star Aaron Hernandez, whose home was searched yesterday in connection with a murder investigation, was sued earlier this month for allegedly shooting a friend in the face as they drove away from a Miami strip club, according to federal court records.

In a U.S. District Court complaint filed last Thursday, Alexander Bradley alleges that Hernandez “caused the gun to go off while aiming it” at him inside a vehicle on February 13. The gunshot resulted in the loss of Bradley’s right eye and other assorted injuries, according to the negligence complaint.

Bradley contends that he and Hernandez, 23, were part of a group that “went to spend the evening at” Tootsie’s, a Miami strip joint. While at the club, the two men “had an argument,” the details of which are not further described in the lawsuit.

It was during a subsequent drive from Miami to Palm Beach that Hernandez’s gun discharged while the football player was “aiming at plaintiff.”

David Jaroslawicz, one of Bradley’s lawyers, said that his client is a friend of Hernandez and has been paid by the athlete to “help him out” with certain matters (along the lines of a personal assistant).

Jaroslawicz said that Bradley, a Connecticut resident, was hospitalized for “a couple of weeks” following the shooting, and that “police are aware of the incident.”

Bradley’s lawsuit, which sought damages in excess of $100,000, was filed June 13. Four days later, Bradley’s attorneys moved to have the complaint voluntarily dismissed. Jaroslawicz said the lawsuit was withdrawn to correct a description of the injuries Bradley suffered in the shooting, and that the complaint would be refiled, perhaps as early as this afternoon.

Hernandez’s Massachusetts home was raided yesterday by detectives probing the killing of Odin Lloyd, a 27-year-old acquaintance of Hernandez. The body of Lloyd, a semi-pro football player, was found Monday afternoon in an industrial park about a mile from Hernandez’s North Attleboro residence. According to reports, a rental car found near the murder scene was linked to Hernandez by investigators.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

crazy $hit

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post

were part of a group that “went to spend the evening at” Tootsie’s, a Miami strip joint.
    The start of many a good stories...

Bluehorseshoe

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    The start of many a good stories...

I went to one three weeks ago with a large group of friends. The next morning, I realized I went with all $50's instead of $20's in my pocket and that's not good when you're drunk and getting lap dances.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Patriots are such a circus

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post

I went to one three weeks ago with a large group of friends. The next morning, I realized I went with all $50's instead of $20's in my pocket and that's not good when you're drunk and getting lap dances.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

does this mean we shouldn't draft him in fantasy football?

Bluehorseshoe

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    does this mean we shouldn't draft him in fantasy football?
    Not unless you can take players off of team "Mean Machine".

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57693

Tight ends used to be a luxury in NE - Not any more!

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21617

Is this why the Pats signed Tebow? You can bet your azz that Tebow will end up a TE there, I don't care what anyone says now.

And Hernandez is fvcked. Think he's going to the slammer.

ROYAJA8
    ROYAJA8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 257

Dam Hernandez don't throw away your bright future man.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!

Report: Evidence puts Hernandez with dead “associate” on evening of murder

Posted by Mike Florio on June 19, 2013, 11:05 PM EDT
    AP
    Earlier today, Tom Curran of CSN New England gave an ominous assessment of the manner in which the investigation regarding a death of Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez’s “associate” could unfold.

It’s apparently unfolding.

The victim has officially been identified as 27-year-old Odin Lloyd, and his death has been ruled a homicide. According to FOX 25 in Boston, police have determined that four men — including Hernandez and Odin Lloyd — were in a vehicle together after leaving a bar, and that only three of the men returned to Hernandez’s home.

Per the report, and supplemented by tweets from Ted Daniel of FOX 25, forensic evidence collected by police places a vehicle “driven by” Hernandez at the “crime scene.” It’s unclear whether the crime scene was the location where Lloyd’s body was found, or whether the crime (i.e., the site of Lloyd’s murder) occurred elsewhere.

FOX 25 also reports that Lloyd sent a text to a friend referring to Hernandez.

Our mildly-educated guess is that more evidence of text messages and other electronically-created footprints will be used to further piece together the puzzle.

Aussiefalconfan
    Makin' it Hail
    Aussiefalconfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

Strip clubs and guns are hazardous to your non-improsoment

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Just read articles. He won't be in uniform week 1 for sure much less 2013/14 season. Guess Ballard's knee better be good to go.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!

This guy is in some shit.

Can't believe the OP wasn't even about the actual murder case, but instead another incident where he actually pulled the trigger.

The reports that are coming out are insane.

Grits is spot on, dude ain't playing this year at the very least.

One of the most bizarre things to come of this for me is trying to figure out how the Pats are the biggest circus in the NFL this off-season. Never expected this while Hoodie was still there.

If I were just to go off of what I've read from various news sources, Accessory to Murder might be his best case scenario.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

I've never really liked this guy, but I'll save judgement until more comes out. Sure sounds like he fukked up though.

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

everybody is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law...

but this is certainly trending badly right now for Hernandez.

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

im a pats fan season ticket holder....and this thing makes me sick....i worked with a kid who played aau basketball with hernandez and he told me a few stories about him being crazy...i know him and his brother are a little nuts....but this is just ridiculous...

i cant help but wonder if this isnt the case of a 4th round kid trying to take some of that 4th round money and invest in the drug game through other people.....its been done before.....alot of things can go wrong there...somebody saying "shit this dude just got 40 mil whats he gonna do if i cut into it...he aint gonna throw all that away"......stay in the streets when you dont have to be and that shit will bring you down.....too bad this kid just couldnt be happy going to shirtless pool parties in gainesville

i guess the kid that was murdered was dating the sister of hernandez's live in baby mother
    Last edited by bobby heenan; 06-20-13 at 11:21 AM.

ROYAJA8

Bobby lets hear these stories about Hernandez.

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Quote Originally Posted by ROYAJA8 View Post
    Bobby lets hear these stories about Hernandez.
    nothing really too crazy...just typical young male shit....obviously hernandez was the alpha....ran with some crazy people

has it been reported that the sister of hernandezs girl(also lloyds gf) has been found and talked to by police? its just hard to imagine hernandez murdering a dude then dumping him by his house and leaving a car rented in his name right there.....i mean thats just some dumb shit....although i dont think hernandez is a rocket scientist....

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

I'd say lawyering up right off the bat while refusing to talk to the cops doesn't look good.

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post
    nothing really too crazy...just typical young male shit....obviously hernandez was the alpha....ran with some crazy people

has it been reported that the sister of hernandezs girl(also lloyds gf) has been found and talked to by police? its just hard to imagine hernandez murdering a dude then dumping him by his house and leaving a car rented in his name right there.....i mean thats just some dumb shit....although i dont think hernandez is a rocket scientist....

Time to work on the shovel pass

letsgo
    letsgo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30318

Aaron Hernandez Destroyed Home Security System and Phone, Sources Tell ABC News

Police are back at the home of New England Patriot's tight end Aaron Hernandez today with another warrant based on evidence that "he destroyed his home security system,'' an investigator close to the case told ABC News.

The investigator, and other law enforcement sources, confirmed that the security system - which included video surveillance - was smashed intentionally.

And a cell phone used by Hernandez was handed over to investigators "in pieces'' by his attorneys, the sources said.

Police also want to know why a team of house cleaners were hired on Monday to scrub Hernandez's mansion, sources told ABC News.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/aaron-hernande ... cNF2NiSKSo

letsgo
    letsgo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30318

Sounds like big trouble to me.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Do the police have a motive?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

all those tatoos make him look like a criminal

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

At least Tebow is in the locker room now...he will need a spiritual adviser before heading off to get his shitt pushed in within a year or so.

Coach Potato
    Coach Potato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31636

wat a stupid fuking idiot

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Quote Originally Posted by letsgo View Post
    Aaron Hernandez Destroyed Home Security System and Phone, Sources Tell ABC News

Police are back at the home of New England Patriot's tight end Aaron Hernandez today with another warrant based on evidence that "he destroyed his home security system,'' an investigator close to the case told ABC News.

The investigator, and other law enforcement sources, confirmed that the security system - which included video surveillance - was smashed intentionally.

And a cell phone used by Hernandez was handed over to investigators "in pieces'' by his attorneys, the sources said.

Police also want to know why a team of house cleaners were hired on Monday to scrub Hernandez's mansion, sources told ABC News.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/aaron-hernande ... cNF2NiSKSo
    No way he plays next year and could be career over, definitely done as a Patriot.

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Handicapable View Post
    I'd say lawyering up right off the bat while refusing to talk to the cops doesn't look good.
    ya always a terrible idea to lawyer up when your name is being mentioned in connection to a murder ...its unreal the dumbsh*t that gets spewed here
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Grits n' Gravy, and Naz18

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

How is this salooned

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Living the dream and he goes and ruins it

ROYAJA8

He better get the best lawyer going or pay someone to take the blame on this one. I say his money and fame will keep him out of prison. They guy must be the kingpin of his gang, but i dont understand why he didn't hire a hitman or order one of the lower dudes to make the hit happen.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32319

Source: Patriots' Hernandez likely to be arrested

New details surfaced late Wednesday night further tying Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez to the investigation of a homicide of a Boston man. Hernandez's involvement in the case is significant enough that a source with knowledge of the investigation said that Hernandez's arrest is likely. It is not yet known what he would be charged with.

On Thursday ABC News reported that a security system in Hernandez's home, which included video surveillance, was smashed intentionally and a cell phone was handed over to police "in pieces" by Hernandez's attorneys. A cleaning crew was seen leaving Hernandez's home on Monday before the police searched the residence.

Boston's Fox 25 News, citing an anonymous source, reported on Wednesday night that forensic evidence linked a vehicle driven by Aaron Hernandez at the crime scene. The television station also reported that Hernandez was with the homicide victim, Odin Lloyd, at a Boston bar the night of his death. A jogger found Lloyd's body in an industrial park a mile from Hernandez's North Attleboro, Mass., home on Monday.

The latest incident continues a pattern of Hernandez being associated with guns that began in college. SI.com uncovered two new incidents that Hernandez was associated with involving guns and police. Those incidents are in addition to his inclusion in a civil lawsuit by a man who claims Hernandez shot him and that led to the loss of his eye.

• SI.com obtained a Providence police report that detailed an incident in which police found a gun disposed under a car after a Jets fan confronted Hernandez at 2:26 a.m. on May 18 on Thayer Street in Providence. The report stated: "Brown Police observed a black male, heavy set wearing a stripped (sic) shirt, discard (sic) a firearm under a vehicle in front of the Karta Bar." Michael E. Correia, a Detective Captain with the Providence Police Department, told SI.com that officers were unable to determine who put the gun under the car and which side of the altercation they were on. "We couldn't determine if the person was with Hernandez or with the person who seemed to be taunting Aaron Hernandez," Correia said.
    • In 2007, Gainesville police interviewed Hernandez about a shooting that took place late after Florida's 20-17 loss to Auburn. Hernandez was not considered a suspect in the case. His mother confirmed to the Orlando Sentinel that Hernandez and a friend from Connecticut were in a nightclub near where the shooting took place.
    • On Tuesday, the story emerged of a Hernandez's alleged involvement in a civil lawsuit. Alexander S. Bradley alleges that Hernandez shot him with a gun Hernandez illegally possessed, leading to Bradley losing the vision in his right eye. The alleged incident occurred on the way home from a strip club. "Hernandez shot him," said Bradley's lawyer David Jaroslawicz in a phone interview with SI.com. "It's either a negligence case or a deliberate shooting. We'll see if Hernandez wants to come in and raise his right hand and tell us what happened."

The current murder investigation is the most serious of the incidents that Hernandez has been involved with. And it doesn't appear to be going away anytime soon as Massachusetts State Police searched in and around his home on Wednesday after what appeared to be a full-scale search warrant execution with 10 police cars on Tuesday.

But the pattern of Hernandez showing up in court filings and on police reports hints at a life lived in the margins and surrounded by questionable people. Hernandez also admitted to NFL teams that he failed numerous drug tests prior to the 2010 NFL Draft. That disclosure combined with multiple NFL personnel sources telling SI.com that some teams had concerns that Hernandez was associated with some people with gang ties, reveals why so many teams passed on Hernandez in that draft. He had emerged as the most dominant tight end in college football that year, but his off-field issues led him to slip all the way to the fourth round.

Hernandez's friends from back home in Connecticut always concerned the coaches at the University of Florida, according to one of Hernandez's former coaches there. The coaching staff worried whenever Hernandez returned home to Connecticut.

"There were always people that were trying to surround themselves with him that weren't in his best interest and they were around him," said the former coach. "For him, it's like anything else. He's a good-hearted kid who had a hard time saying no."

The former coach said that Hernandez called him on Sunday to wish him a happy Father's Day and spoke to the coach's children, as he often does. The coach said that Hernandez has struggled since the sudden death of his father while he was in high school.

"He's a lovable kid," the coach said of Hernandez. "He's always welcome in my house and he's always called my kids and talked to them. He's a great kid, but since his father passed away the maturity part has been a little bit of a struggle."

1234 Last