JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bob Kraft wants his superbowl ring from Puyin

Multimillionaire "whining over a 25,000 ring 5 years later, guess he can't sleep nights......typical they are all the same

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Welcome to last week. He already got it back.

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    world news tonight made no mention of that...said it was on display in the Kremlin

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1965

Putin denying the story

Personally I'm going to believe the ruler of free Russia (where you can exercise important fundamental freedoms like being able to gamble on the internet) over the cheat who presided over spygate.
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-10-14 at 11:25 AM. Reason: Link Not Working - Removed-)

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Bizarre story...

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Putin is gay

I've Ben him Dover

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Just get another Kraft you fukking old fart.. It won't even make a dent on your net worth..

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9589

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post

Deuce...
    Welcome to NeverNeverLand Tinkerbell...
    He never got it back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    President Vladimir Putin's spokesman denied that the leader kept a Super Bowl ring that New England Patriots' owner Robert Kraft wanted back.
    By Houston Mitchell June 17, 2013, 8:54 a.m.

So, New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft said Vladimir Putin swiped his Super Bowl ring in 2005, charging that the Russian president pocketed the ring after Kraft let him hold it during a visit to that country.
    Kraft was being honored at Carnegie Hall's Medal of Excellence gala on Thursday when he told the audience the following story:
    "I took out the ring and showed it to [Putin], and he put it on and he goes, 'I can kill someone with this ring,' I put my hand out and he put it in his pocket, and three KGB guys got around him and walked out."

Kraft's story went viral on the Internet, with many wondering why the Russian leader would want to steal the ring.
    Even CNN got involved, asking a spokesman for Putin about the incident.
    "What Mr. Kraft is saying now is weird," Dmitry Peskov told CNN on Sunday. "I was standing 20 centimeters away from him and Mr. Putin and saw and heard how Mr. Kraft gave this ring as a gift."
    The Patriots released a statement to NFL.com later Sunday attempting to explain everything:
    “It’s a humorous, anecdotal story that Robert re-tells for laughs. He loves that his ring is at the Kremlin and, as he stated back in 2005, he continues to have great respect for Russia and the leadership of President Putin. In particular, he credits President Putin for modernizing the Russian economy.”
    Of course, if you read the statement carefully, you'll notice that at no time does it say the ring was a gift. Or that Putin didn't steal it. All it says is Kraft loves that the ring is at the Kremlin.
    So, the mystery really continues.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Russians are classy, ethical, and honest.
    They are people with the highest integrity of any people on the planet."
    - Said nobody. Ever.
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-10-14 at 11:26 AM. Reason: Link Not Working - Removed-)