BostonBettor
    BostonBettor's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sunday NFL - 10/4/09

YTD Record: 2-2 (+.80 Units)

Buffalo +1 over Miami (3 Units)

Buffalo's defense has actually played well this season, and really stifled Drew Brees last week, the problem has been the offense. The offense gets a boost this week with the return on Lynch and there is no way Owens does not catch a pass again this week. For Miami, Henne will have to rely heavily on the run game, but I would expect the Bills to stack the line and make Henne beat them. Im betting Henne makes plenty of mistakes here, and the Buffalo has a strong balance with Evans and TO in the passing game and Lynch and Jackson running the ball. Final Score: Buffalo 20-16

2 Team teaser: 4 Units

San Fran -3.5 over St Louis
    Pittsburg -.5 over San Diego

San Francisco has played very well so far this year. If it wasnt for a last second TD in Minnesota, the Niners are 3-0. As it is, the Niners are 3-0 ATS, and should have little problems beating the punchless Rams by at least 10 points today. St Louis has 2 bad QB's and Jackson isnt the same runner he once was. The only question I see for San Fran is how well they can run the ball with Coffee taking over for the injured Gore. Final Score: Niners 20-10

San Diego cant run the ball, which is going to mean the Steelers can pin their ears back and come after Rivers. Rivers has literally carried the Chargers, but the Steelers secondary even without Polamalu is pretty strong, and on the flipside the Chargers defense has not played very well and without Merriman today, the pass rush will be diminished. Beyond this, Steelers have suffered 2 tough tight losses on the road in their last 2 games and now come home. They are not losing 3 in a row, not to an incomplete San Diego team which history shows can not win in Pittsburg. Final Score: 23-16

Good luck with your plays.

twentyonekid
    twentyonekid's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck,but the steelers can't run the ball either,and parker is out today

BostonBettor
    BostonBettor's Avatar Become A Pro!

I hear ya, but to me there is a difference. San Diego is terrible against the run and even without Parker Pittsburgh in the past has found a way to run, last year with Moore. On the flipside, San Diego is terrible running the ball and goes against one of the best run defenses in the league. I dont think the Steelers will run great, but wouldnt be suprised one bit to see them get near 100 yards.