Pabinator
    Pabinator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 74

paw
    paw's Avatar Become A Pro!

What will everyone be saying when the pats use him to beat the jets this season ? He will make everyone in New York look like jerk-offs for sure. Don't think for a moment that Ol Bill doesn't still have a chip on his shoulder about all that BS with the cheating still brewing !!!!!!!!!!

Marigold HD
    Marigold HD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47737

I hope he does well...........and plays heavy mop-up minutes against the jets. Help run up the score on RR.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Tim Tebow will probably learn to play slot receiver. He's going to be the next Wes Welker. Maybe even better...

It's the only reason Belichick did this.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

The area I really see Tebow having a great impact is in goal line or short yardage situations. If you look at his stats, they are off the charts at converting short yardage 3rd/4th down plays. I don't have the number but in college it was like 95% and in the NFL I thought I saw something around 85%. That's insane. Instead of Brady diving head first (which he use to be successful at doing), now you have Tebow who you can lineup a few yards off the LOS and he can run or throw as well. It can really confuse a defense if you use him correctly. The Jet's were totally clueless last year.

Tebow to me is a situational football player. You put him in the right situations to succeed. Line him up in different situations that the defense have to prepare for. Slot WR, Fullback, QB in the shotgun, Spread, Punt coverage, etc. He could be the exact guy you need to provide deception to opposing teams.

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    The area I really see Tebow having a great impact is in goal line or short yardage situations. If you look at his stats, they are off the charts at converting short yardage 3rd/4th down plays. I don't have the number but in college it was like 95% and in the NFL I thought I saw something around 85%. That's insane. Instead of Brady diving head first (which he use to be successful at doing), now you have Tebow who you can lineup a few yards off the LOS and he can run or throw as well. It can really confuse a defense if you use him correctly. The Jet's were totally clueless last year.

Tebow to me is a situational football player. You put him in the right situations to succeed. Line him up in different situations that the defense have to prepare for. Slot WR, Fullback, QB in the shotgun, Spread, Punt coverage, etc. He could be the exact guy you need to provide deception to opposing teams.

Sounds good and all but this dyslexia dude will not even make the roster

Cheme82
    Cheme82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2447

Hopefully he beats the shit out of the Jerks and their stupid coach.

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

Jets mistreated tebow

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Magick View Post
    Sounds good and all but this dyslexia dude will not even make the roster

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Robber View Post
    Jets players hated tebow
    fixed it for ya

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

he will get plenty of play time with the clip board on the side lines.

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Quote Originally Posted by paw View Post
    What will everyone be saying when the pats use him to beat the jets this season ? He will make everyone in New York look like jerk-offs for sure. Don't think for a moment that Ol Bill doesn't still have a chip on his shoulder about all that BS with the cheating still brewing !!!!!!!!!!
    the jets already look like jerkoffs with or without tebow

samdapatriotsfan
    samdapatriotsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1040

Chances are T Blow will not make the team. He is there to share some knowledge on the way the Jets have been running things.

I would be surprised if he is on the roster on opening day. But then again with Hoodie anything is possible.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

i actually saw one pats fan comment on the tebow signing saying

"there was some rumored interest in ryan mallett.....if tebow can beat mallett out they can trade mallett for extra draft picks like they like to do"

ya as if being beaten out by tebow does alot for malletts stock...ya im sure theyll be able to land multiple picks for him in that scenario...lolol....good lord....people like this make us pats fan like retards

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by samdapatriotsfan View Post
    Chances are T Blow will not make the team. He is there to share some knowledge on the way the Jets have been running things.

I would be surprised if he is on the roster on opening day. But then again with Hoodie anything is possible.
    hes not going to be able to give much more than what the pats already know about the jets in reality....hes there cause hes a good guy...hes a football player....and theres no risk at all....theres a mutual admiration between him and the coach

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post

"there was some rumored interest in ryan mallett.....if tebow can beat mallett out they can trade mallett for extra draft picks like they like to do"

ya as if being beaten out by tebow does alot for malletts stock...ya im sure theyll be able to land multiple picks for him in that scenario...lolol....good lord....people like this make us pats fan like retards
    Good point, Tebow couldn't even beat out this guy:

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

I have no doubt Ballsinchek will find a really good use for him. The Jets will look worse than they do now which is pretty bad. Jets will never be a threat until Ryan is gone gone gone he has no fukin clue

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

He will start and brady will back up

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

You guys are all insane.
    Tebow is going to make the team 100%
    Tebow is going to play 110%
    Brady and Bellidick talked this out before signing him for sure.
    They have a plan for Tebow unlike the Jets.
    He will play, what position though, I'm not sure.
    He's not going to sit on the sidelines like he did with the Jets though.
    This is not a publicity stunt, the Patriots don't do that garbage. All they do is win.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    You guys are all insane.
    Tebow is going to make the team 100%
    Tebow is going to play 110%
    Brady and Bellidick talked this out before signing him for sure.
    They have a plan for Tebow unlike the Jets.
    He will play, what position though, I'm not sure.
    He's not going to sit on the sidelines like he did with the Jets though.
    This is not a publicity stunt, the Patriots don't do that garbage. All they do is win.
    the jets may have not really had a choice with tebow...he was hell bent on remaining a qb...the patriots are probably his last shot in the nfl.....and he will have to learn and study the TE position here.....jake ballard is looking good....but with gronk up in the air...and him and hernandez always getting banged up tebow is going to have to learn that position.....while still being an emergency qb

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

FML I am listening to ESPN for some reason and Dipshit Bayless , and Stephen the Muppet somehow find a way to turn an NBA finals pre-game talk into a 3 min rant on Shebow. Bayless mentions that Beli "CLEARLY STATED" he was brought in to play QB. Where the fukk did you hear that moron??

BennyBigNuts

the jets may have not really had a choice with tebow...he was hell bent on remaining a qb...the patriots are probably his last shot in the nfl.....and he will have to learn and study the TE position here.....jake ballard is looking good....but with gronk up in the air...and him and hernandez always getting banged up tebow is going to have to learn that position.....while still being an emergency qb

Said this earlier.
    Tebow had ZERO interest as a QB after Jets cut him. Now he accepts it and moves on at a different position.

Mac4Lyfe

Mallet's stock is what it is regardless of Tebow. Teams evaluate players on their own efforts, not someone else's. All it takes is for one GM to like you in their system. Mallet has value regardless of Tebow.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Mallet's stock is what it is regardless of Tebow. Teams evaluate players on their own efforts, not someone else's. All it takes is for one GM to like you in their system. Mallet has value regardless of Tebow.
    im well aware...but lets say in some crazy scenario tebow were to be placed ahead of mallett on the depth chart or the patriots were actively shopping mallett right now....i think some teams would be scared off....

i was just saying that mallets value wouldnt be as great if tebow were to beat him out like some person apparently thought

BennyBigNuts

Anyone ever wonder if Tebow did/does roids?

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Anyone ever wonder if Tebow did/does roids?
    probably does...its not like he uses his "nads" for anything....fuckin guy
    Points Awarded:

I/O gave bobby heenan 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

The more the haters hate, the more I want to root for this guy.

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    The more the haters hate, the more I want to root for this guy.

I don't think EDUCATED sports fans hate this guy. They just get tired knowing this guy will never be anything and has to be flooded all over ESPN 24 hours a day. We are talking about a non-relevant 3rd string QB who will never start another NFL game at QB.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: R.P. McMurphy

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    He will start and brady will back up

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10316

He s a load to bring down, They ll find some kind of small packages to use him probably in a different position at some point, probably with the right team to experiment with things

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

I don't think EDUCATED sports fans hate this guy. They just get tired knowing this guy will never be anything and has to be flooded all over ESPN 24 hours a day. We are talking about a non-relevant 3rd string QB who will never start another NFL game at QB.
    Sounds like the problem is ESPN, then. I haven't watched it in years, nothing but drama and some occasional highlights.

Mac4Lyfe

How do you know he will never start another NFL game? Have you looked at many NFL teams backup QBs? There are some very poor to average guys getting a check as backup QBs in the league. Tebow is probably better than at least 30% of them. I don't even have the time to go list some of the guys but it's pretty bad. The only reason Tebow didn't make a team until now is because the circus he brings with him and how unorthodox he is at the position.

I don't know why people just can't let him be like every other backup? Carry a chalk board and be able to fail and look like a douche when the starter steps out for a few plays.

ragman
    ragman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 184

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Doubt he'll be the distraction the media made him to be in NY. Guessing he'll do a lot of scout team prep as a zone read qb.
    I don't think so, either. As I said before, if anyone can handle a circus like atmosphere, it's Belichick.

First 12