imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

The "REAL" reason why Colts won..

Colts offensive line..

If you know anything about football then you must agree with this.

They won the game for the Colts..

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

I think it was the other offensive line. The Ravens offensive line is very similar to Kansas City's: big and slow. Indy's quick defensive front is a horrible matchup for them and their inability to score against Indy is what cost them the game, not the Colts' offense. Their offense was held in check for the most part.

I agree with you that the Colts offensive line closed out this game with that last drive, but I don't agree it was the reason why they won the game.

imgv94

Believe the offensive line kept drives alive for INDY.. Kept the ball out of the Ravens hands. Blitz wasn't working and that left players open..

Was it just me or did it seem like the Ravens barely had the ball. Feel like they have 4 drives the entire game..

moses millsap

I'm still befuddled by the fact that it appeared as if Billick watched the game film from last week and came out impressed with Herm's coaching.

moses millsap

Quote Originally Posted by imgv94
    Believe the offensive line kept drives alive for INDY.. Kept the ball out of the Ravens hands. Blitz wasn't working and that left players open..

Was it just me or did it seem like the Ravens barely had the ball. Feel like they have 4 drives the entire game..
    Good points, but Baltimore had the ball quite a bit (basically an even game in terms of time of possession, 31 and change to 28 and change), they were just incredibly inefficient all day, especially on 3rd downs.

imgv94

Yeah Billick did a horrible job.

No trick plays no imagination at all showcased.. Was waiting for a reverse or a flea flicker..

Couldn't believe he didn't go for it on 4th and 4 on the 45yd line. He didnt coach to win he coached not to lose..

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

The game hinged around the INT on the Indy 1 yard line, followed by the 51 yard FG that bounced off the crossbar. That was a 10 pt swing in just a few minutes, and BAL never recovered. Other than that, what a f*cking unwatchable game.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4579

I was very impressed with that Colts offensive line, I really didnt think they could handle the 3-4 defense. But if the Ravens didnt throw that interception on the goal line, then this would of been a different game.

Redchevy
    Redchevy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5697

Road dogs are the way to go this weekend!
    Last edited by Redchevy; 01-14-07 at 06:14 AM.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9590

As posted in another thread, I think all four were live, including the 2 on Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by Redchevy
    Road dogs are the wat to go this weekend!

bboots
    bboots's Avatar Become A Pro!

anyone notice after each set of downs Manning was on the phone and studying pictures while after each set of downs the camera s showed a befuddled Mcnair sitting on the sidelines doing nothing to prepare ???

imgv94

Good eye bboots..