SBRforum Staff
    SBRforum Staff's Avatar Become A Pro!

Doc's Sports: Da' Bears -9 vs Seahawks

Da' Bears -9 vs Seahawks

Game Time: 1/14/2007 1:00:00 PM
    By: Doc's Sports
    http://www.phoenixsports.com

Look for Rex Grossman to silence some of his critics as he leads the Chicago Bears to a double-digit home win over the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday.

The Seahawks will follow a similar path to that of Kansas City last week, as they know they are very fortunate to have advanced to the divisional playoffs. The Bears had last week off to recoup after a terrible performance in their season finale and will come out with a vengeance.

The Bears still have the best defense in the league and that will be more then enough to propel them to victory against a team that has not found their stride all season long. These two teams have already met this season in Chicago, and the Bears crushed Seattle by a score of 37-6. The Seahawks were without RB Shaun Alexander in that game, but he has not showed up much of late anyway and will be a no factor in this game.

QB Rex Grossman has been getting ripped in the media for the last two weeks and he will take out his frustration in a big way by putting up 30 points as the Bears win this game by double digits.

Play: Bears -9

tennis_balls
    tennis_balls's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like the Bears here but as game time approaches as the weather looks bad, I expect to do better than -9

Chuck Sims
    Chuck Sims's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

I like Seattle even more now.

cincy_1
    cincy_1's Avatar Become A Pro!

QB Rex Grossman has been getting ripped in the media for the last two weeks and he will take out his frustration in a big way

If EVERY player who got ripped could take out his frustration, Eli Manning would win Super Bowls, Alex Rodriguez would be MVP and the Chicago Cubs would actually get to the World Series.

Yeah, I want to pay for reports like that.

tennis_balls
    tennis_balls's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rex won't be a factor....Seadonkeys will be pwned by Bears D 21-7

SexyMit
    SexyMit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Seahawks will cover and Grossman will choke just like he always does because he is still a young QB

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4315

Take the points here, and collect your money at the end of the game. I just cant back Grossman and that many points. I think the Seahawks can win this one outright, if not, they should cover. No bets on it for me, so good luck everyone.

dave11486
    dave11486's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 777

WTF looker, for that much confidence you should probably put some money on this one.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by dave11486
    WTF looker, for that much confidence you should probably put some money on this one.
    I hear ya. Maybe I will by gametime tomorrow. Just not a game I came up with to bet on.

SexyMit

So what is the game that you came up with to bet?

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by SexyMit
    So what is the game that you came up with to bet?
    Eagles/Saints Under later today.

SexyMit

I was kinda leaning that way also...