goldengoat
    goldengoat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

next sunday could be grossman's last game in chicago

if grossman lays another egg, something he has become very good at this season, then i believe he is finished with the bears and will be disposed of

the guy has been given his shot and if he fails this last test then he's done and he has nothing to complain about

i am rooting for a good performance cause i like the bears but the bears will have to take a QB in the draft and cut at least one of the current 3

i think the bears can get a decent QB in the 1st round

they could use a corner, safety, DT, and maybe another offensive lineman in latter rounds
    Last edited by goldengoat; 01-08-07 at 01:38 AM.

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

If Grossman comes out and plays well and the Bears win, all will forgiven.

If Grossman comes out and plays like he did in the first half against Green Bay, they very well may have his locker cleaned out by half time.

Doc JS

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's when people think that Grossman is back that he lays his next egg. Not when everybody expects it.

I feel sorry for the guy. Everybody knows he's telegraphing his passes. Best way to push Grossman's panic button is to get ahead in the game, pin Chicago down in their own red zone, and get third and long.

nosuzieno
    nosuzieno's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wonder if after watching the colts game, Lovie doesn't have rex dumping underneath in this one ...Watched Bears-Pack post game on local chi station and Commentator Richard Dent said Off. Linesman were telegraphing the pass pre-snap.

Let's face it, but for a botched snap and some help from the Zebras, Seattle already home for the year. I think Bears get SU here...
    Last edited by nosuzieno; 01-09-07 at 02:46 PM.