jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Easiest Game Next Week In NFL Looks Like...

Seattle and a close second is the Colts

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm glad the Colts "look" easy. They won't look so easy when they're down 31-7.

jjgold

Razzy your funny, I am due to hit two for two

Colts can score pretty easy so they should cover the number and I do not like Ravens offense.

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

JJ, I like both of those bro... With Rexy @ QB for the Bears, I think Seattle could win this game outright... I know Seattle got run over there earlier in the season, but I think Seattle covers the 8.5 easily... As for the Colts, I really think they can beat the Ravens... I know it was just one game against the Chiefs, but Bob Sanders and Antoine Bethea really make a difference when they are in the game... The Colts have only had these two play together in 3 or 4 games this entire year... Yeah the Ravens have the number 1 defense in the NFL, but the Colts aren't just gonna roll over... The Colts have a lot of weapons... You saw how effective they were yesterday with the check down option to Addai or Rhodes... If they can work Clark in the middle of the field again, this will open up Harrison/Wayne on a double move... Only time will tell, but I think the Colts have a great chance to win this game...

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Seattle should cover. For you you teaser lovers I would include the Seahawks this week.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

First glance: BAL and SD win. BAL easiest.

Surprise: SEA over CHI, and perhaps PHI over NO. At least one of those two road teams should reach the next round.

Should be a good weekend of football.
    Last edited by Dark Horse; 01-07-07 at 10:07 PM.

jjgold

I also like Pats a lot, they look razor sharp and should give Rivers trouble.

RickySteve
    SBR is a criminal organization
    RickySteve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

Ravens -3 at the opener was just free money.

cincy_1
    cincy_1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold
    I also like Pats a lot, they look razor sharp and should give Rivers trouble.
    Agree.

If you stack enough people in the box, you can contain ANY running game - especially in the red-zone. If Rivers can throw for TD's, then San Diego will blowout New England, but I don't see him doing that in his first playoff game.
    Last edited by cincy_1; 01-08-07 at 03:27 PM.

jjgold

Bellechick will outcoach Marty

Marty is one of the worst coaches the nfl has ever say so this one is easy.

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10527

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold
    Bellechick will outcoach Marty

Marty is one of the worst coaches the nfl has ever say so this one is easy.
    Not so fast my friend #1 Marty has never had a team like this #2 He is'nt playing #3 The Pats will be the patsies when this defense gets done with them.Don't get to amped about beating the jets.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina

The Chargers have transcended their coach. Forget Marty. This team is at a rare level of excellence.

Peyton2MarvinN06

Quote Originally Posted by RickySteve
    Ravens -3 at the opener was just free money.
    I'm glad you feel as though that bet is free money! People have been counting the Colts out every week now! Everyone said the same shvt last week that they couldn't do this and couldn't do that... I know your gonna come back with the response that, yeah that was the chiefs and this is the ravens, two whole different teams... Well, let me tell you somethin, the Colts are not just gonna roll over on Saturday... The Ravens secondary can be had by Manning... He had an off game last week and completed 31-38 passes... So everyone go ahead and doubt the Colts again this week...

I've just got a little somethin that I find interesting... My roomate and I our favorite teams are the St. Louis Cardinals(him) and the Colts for me. The Cardinals LIMPED into the playoffs this season after almost blowing the division... The Cardinals for 3/4 of the season looked like they were definitely the favorite to win it all, then they almost could not finish the deal... They went on to win the world series! The Colts LIMPED into the playoffs this year, starting the season 9-0 and finishing 3-3 in their last 6 games... The Colts looked like the favorite to win it all for the first 10 weeks of the season(I'm including the bye week) and then they went in a slump... They went on to win Super Bowl 41!? Call me crazy, but thats my story and I'm sticken to it!

You can hate Peyton Manning as much as you want, but truth be told he will win a Super Bowl ring or two before his days are over and why not this be the year?! I realize that I am biased here because I am a diehard Colts fan, but I really don't feel that the media and/or other fans are giving them a fair shake... Look how much that pumped the Florida Gators up against Ohio State the other night... The Colts have all of this bulletin board material of what the so called "experts" are saying about them... Just don't be surprised if the Colts are headed to Miami for a February 4th game instead of sitting @ home watching it!

Hoja Verdes
    Broncos Under 7.5 Wins -105
    Hoja Verdes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Don't take this the wrong way, but some of you morons would get more respect if you did a basic spell-check and proofread of your posts before hitting the reply button.

You waste all your time writing up these long 5 paragraph mini-essays, then no one reads them because they sound like the ramblings of a blindfolded retarded 7th grader.

[/rant over]

*On topic: I lean toward the favorites this weekend, though there's no way in hell I'll lay 9 with the Bears.

Peyton2MarvinN06

Quote Originally Posted by Hoja Verdes
    Don't take this the wrong way, but some of you morons would get more respect if you did a basic spell-check and proofread of your posts before hitting the reply button.

You waste all your time writing up these long 5 paragraph mini-essays, then no one reads them because they sound like the ramblings of a blindfolded retarded 7th grader.
    Whats ure fvckin problem dude? I don't think those comments were necessary at all... Sounds like you have a real ego issue and should get it checked out... No one asked your opinion of peoples posts... If you don't want to read them because they are long, take more than your 3rd grade education to read, or actually contain some FACTUAL INFORMATION, then fine, DON'T READ IT! Get lost asshole! No one in here was throwin cheap shots and you just did... Totally uncalled for man... Your a real dissapointment, hope u're proud of yourself...
    Last edited by Peyton2MarvinN06; 01-10-07 at 02:15 PM.

Hoja Verdes
    Broncos Under 7.5 Wins -105
    Hoja Verdes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Quote Originally Posted by Peyton2MarvinN06
    Whats ure fvckin problem dude? I don't think those comments were necessary at all... Sounds like you have a real ego issue and should get it checked out... No one asked your opinion of peoples posts... If you don't want to read them because they are long, take more than your 3rd grade education to read, or actually contain some FACTUAL INFORMATION, then fine, DON'T READ IT! Get lost asshole! No one in here was throwin cheap shots and you just did... Totally uncalled for man... Your a real dissapointment, hope u're proud of yourself...
    I am proud of myself, you just proved my point. Seriously, how much harder is it to simply write like an adult? It's just annoying to have to wade through all the retardation to get to any semblance of a point. Nevermind, carry on.
    Last edited by Hoja Verdes; 01-10-07 at 03:32 PM.

nosuzieno
    nosuzieno's Avatar Become A Pro!

There's a reason (actually several) the road teams this week are road teams...
    CHI, NO and SD romp. Indy v. Bal comes down to a field goal in a low scoring affair IMO..

primo_skillz
    primo_skillz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by nosuzieno
    There's a reason (actually several) the road teams this week are road teams...
    CHI, NO and SD romp. Indy v. Bal comes down to a field goal in a low scoring affair IMO..
    I don't think one team "romps" this weekend. There is a reason why it has come down to these teams; they know how to win. As I have said before, I think SEATTLE is money. I also like Ravens, Patriots and Philadelphia to cover the point spread this weekend. Best of luck to you boys!

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton,I agree with you totally,but do not get upset,because the wise man once said"Do not try to have a battle of wits with a man whom has no ammunition".Hope my spelling is correct.

Peyton2MarvinN06

Quote Originally Posted by Hoja Verdes
    I am proud of myself, you just proved my point. Seriously, how much harder is it to simply write like an adult? It's just annoying to have to wade through all the retardation to get to any semblance of a point. Nevermind, carry on.
    Do you ever make any solid points or give us any "Useful" statistics that we could use to handicap the weekends games or do you just like to badmouth other people's posts because you don't have the ability to do their quality of work...
    Get lost dude! You are garbage!
    Last edited by Peyton2MarvinN06; 01-10-07 at 04:16 PM.

begolf25
    begolf25's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by primo_skillz
    I don't think one team "romps" this weekend. There is a reason why it has come down to these teams; they know how to win. As I have said before, I think SEATTLE is money. I also like Ravens, Patriots and Philadelphia to cover the point spread this weekend. Best of luck to you boys!
    It's not very often you get good teams with A LOT of recent playoff experience all getting points in the same weekend. I think the dogs will be barking also.

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can't believe so many people like the Patriots. It's easy to just say oh I'm picking Brady over Rivers or Belichick over Shittenheimer. Even the most casual of NFL fans know about Brady and Belichick..

People are just not seeing the big picture here, SD is 14-2 and 6 pts away from being undefeated. They have the best linebacker crew in the business and two Running Backs who average over 5.2 yards per carry.

They also have possibly the best offensive line in the entire league and they had an extra week to prepare.

It's not going to be easy for N.E to beat a great defense,running game with an extra week to prepare while having to travel 3,400 miles..

nosuzieno
    nosuzieno's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by imgv94
    Can't believe so many people like the Patriots. It's easy to just say oh I'm picking Brady over Rivers or Belichick over Shittenheimer. Even the most casual of NFL fans know about Brady and Belichick..

People are just not seeing the big picture here, SD is 14-2 and 6 pts away from being undefeated. They have the best linebacker crew in the business and two Running Backs who average over 5.2 yards per carry.

They also have possibly the best offensive line in the entire league and they had an extra week to prepare.

It's not going to be easy for N.E to beat a great defense,running game with an extra week to prepare while having to travel 3,400 miles..
    A better pats club than this got beat by 14 at Denver last year is same game. They fare no better here...

imgv94

Yeah and the Pats got beat 41-17 last season against last years Chargers.

Every casual NFL fan I've spoken with tells me the Patriots are going to win easy. BRADY BRADY BRADY..

11 men on the field for each team how does one fvckin player make a team or a game out of 22?

QBs get way too much credit. Give Brady the Texans O-Line and he is nothing as well..

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO

check out the ptalk under Hmmm imgv and remember what some asshole by bobby said early monday.This could be a six pack when everybody wakes up.

imgv94

Quote Originally Posted by MBENZ
    check out the ptalk under Hmmm imgv and remember what some asshole by bobby said early monday.This could be a six pack when everybody wakes up.

I don't understand this? Please explain..

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO

I don't understand this? Please explain..
    I told you monday that line was going up and you thought down.Remember philly 6.5 last week.That was a bobby heimrich thought which is one in the same.We are on the same team bro!!Go Chargers

primo_skillz
    primo_skillz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Patriots don't have beat the Chargers, they just need to cover the point spread.

bside
    bside's Avatar Become A Pro!

Their defenses are essentially equal, main difference is health as NE will be without Harrison.

The big mismatches in this game though favor the Chargers.
    NE linebackers will have trouble with Antonio Gates period. If they choose to stack the box, the play action to Gates will kill them.

The other big mismatch is probably someone over looked by most. Nobody on SD can cover Vincent Jackson. The guy is huge at 6-5 and 241 lbs. He has become increasingly involved in the offense and scored 3 times in the last two weeks. Asante Samuel is 5-10, 185 and Artrell Hawkins is 5-10, 195. You have to have safety support on Gates, so Jackson will always draw single coverage. This is a great matchup. SD O-line is underappreciated and probably the best unit in the league, giving up less than 2 sacks a game and providing the blocks for the best rush offense in the league that doesn't include Vick.

Pats have no speed at WR. This is going to be a factor in this game as the SD D flys. They lead the league in Sacks with 61 and this is without Merriman for 4 games. Brady better be ready.

Obviously Pats big advantage is experience, coaching, and QB. But I think the SD D neutralizes Brady and the wide receivers.

Also people please do not forget that Seattle is a bad team. They are even worse on the road. Only decent road win was at Denver and Denver did everything they could to ensure Seattle got that win. They beat Det by 3, St L by 2, Den by 3, and Tampa by 16. They lost to Chi, KC, SF, Zona. They were swept by SF and split with Zona. They would be watching this game on TV if Romo hadn't pulled that choke job out of his ass. BEWARE THE HAWKS.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina

I like the Chargers, but the easiest game this week is:

BAL -3.5. This should be a pretty one-sided affair. If Manning was bad last week, wait until you see this. Also planning to hammer BAL at halftime. Three of my main methods favor the Ravens. None favor the Colts. Final: 23-14.
    Last edited by Dark Horse; 01-13-07 at 02:48 AM.

Aces
    Aces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Colts Money Line

Saints Money Line

The Public keeps saying Peyton Can't do it. Bull... Manning + points is a must bet always. No one studies his opponents harder than P Manning. He knows what the DBs are going to do before they do. While the other players are out Show Boating manning is watching film.

The Super Dome tonight is going to be louder than the Super Bowl the city of New Orleans is in a vrenzy. The Saints will come out hitting on all cylinders. Reggie Bush gets to play in the Super Bowl his first year in the NFL.
    Last edited by Aces; 01-13-07 at 02:24 PM.

Aces

Palmer rang up 20 points against the Ravens
    Delholme rang up 23 points against the Ravens
    Brees rang up 22 points against the Ravens

How many will Manning rig up ??? 20 minimum !!!

The more i look at this the more I like the OVER.
    Last edited by Aces; 01-13-07 at 02:41 PM.

SexyMit
    SexyMit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

ummmm McNair is the QB ofthe Ravens???

Aces

sorry typo
    Palmer in the wrong place Should be Delholme I swear I've only had one Drink today.
    Last edited by Aces; 01-13-07 at 02:42 PM.

SexyMit
    SexyMit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Ok thought you were celebrating already....

12 Last