imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Indy -4 (1st Half) anyone like this?

If Indy is going to win this game I believe they will need to be in control early. If they fall behind and get a large dose of LJ their in trouble..

Believe the Colts will need to make their statement early in here for a real chance at winning..

don't make many 1st half wagers but have been very successful when I do.. Any thoughts?

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey bud, you have been pretty solid on those 1st half wagers this year! Would love it if you were right on this one as well! Your Seattle call on the 1st half last week was real solid! I would love to see the Colts up by atleast a TD @ half in this one... Even though I'm partial to the Colts, I think Manning will be able to shred the Chiefs secondary... Teams have been playing the safeties deep worried about the long ball to Harrison and Wayne, and Manning is just taking the underneath 7-10 yard routes, having much success... Chiefs have a decent pash rush, but the Colts offensive line will protect 18 well, IMO... Sure, Johnson is probably gonna run for 100+ and a couple TD's, but I see I will be @ the game Saturday and will be loud and obnoxious as always! I hope all Colts fans are in the streets after this one! Let's Go Horse!

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

If the Colts are too take control of this game I believe it will have to be early..

If they were smart, they would try to control Time Of Possession and keep KCs defense out there tired and keep LJ from running..

If I was the Offensive Coord for the Colts we would win by 10+

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

I think if damon huard plays I would take the cheifs
    If green is in you might have a shot

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

1st half should cover -4

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by AC1318
    I think if damon huard plays I would take the cheifs
    If green is in you might have a shot
    Green will definitely be starting this game... Whether or not he finishes it is another story... I really can't see them taking him out... I'm hoping they have to take him out because he has thrown a few INT's tomorrow! We shall see...