imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

imgv NFL Wildcard Plays (OVERALL YTD: 97-69 +31.88 Units)

PRESEASON YTD: 13-3 +14.44 Units
    REG. SEASON YTD: 84-65 +17.44 Units
    OVERALL YTD: 97-69 +31.88 Units 58%

Like always props and shoutouts to my boys on here: Checkerboard,Primo, Hawk 5,Dan,Illusion,looker,nevadaside,flyingi llini,shrax,happy boy,dave114 whatever the f\*\*k the #'s are and the rest of the SBR crew who do it right!!

This has been a great NFL season IMO, my Chargers have been kicking ass we made some money in a season where they said the books won big!! Couldn't of asked for more..

GO CHARGERS!! GO CHARGERS!! West Coast in the house!

Historically have done well in the playoffs. Doesn't mean I'll do great this season but I'm sure I'll do alright..

Well as of now only one official play will post my leans as well..

3* SEATTLE -3 +104
    Don't ever underestimate Qwest Field the place is wild!!! Plus my main reason for liking the Hawks in here.

Do any of you remember the NFC Championship game between the Panthers and the Hawks? Do you remember how loud it was and how the Panthers claimed it was the loudest stadium they have ever been to and how it completely messed with their gameplan?

It gets so loud there the stadium shakes this is not an ideal situation for the inexperienced Tony Romo.

Dallas has been a mistake,penalty and turnover prone all season and going into one the most hostile of enviroments will not help one bit.

Dallas defense is starting to fold... Last 4 Games:

New Orleans 42
    Atlanta 28
    Philly 23
    Detroit 39

Their defense is simply not that good...

Seattle is still the NFC Champions say what you want about them but that is fact, and although they haven't lived up to expectations they are still a team that when plays it's best ball can mix it up with anyone ask the Chargers who barely beat the Hawks..

So why not go against Dallas in here? They are a public team who has a bad defense and an inexperienced QB who is facing the daunting task of QWEST FIELD

LOVE THE SEAHAWKS HERE!!! LOVE EM!!!

Likely additions to the card:
    Indy -3.5 or -4 (1st half)
    Jets +9.5
    Giants +7

Good luck everyone and thanks for taking the time to read my thread.. I appreciate all the good vibes and support I've received throughout the season also the sharp feedback and hope nothing changes through these playoffs..

Let's make some $$$ everyone!!! Let's do this!!

babaoriley
    babaoriley's Avatar Become A Pro!

Agree with your Seattle writeup and play. I'm on KC +7 and ML (smallish ML), teasing NE and Philly together. I don't like NE at -9 or 9.5, but I don't particularly dislike it either. Perfect line, IMO. I have a 7 unit play ending with NE -2.5, so I like NE to win by a FG, at least.

Good luck, IMGV, you've had a helluva run. Let's keep it going through the SB.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

right there with ya on seattle!!!!
    i also am all over the giants +7

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

KC +7
    under 51 KC IND
    sea ML
    over sea DALL 46
    Last edited by AC1318; 01-04-07 at 11:26 PM.

AC1318

Quote Originally Posted by AC1318
    sea -3
    colts ML
    SEA ML
    I think colts win but don't cover
    in the event damon huard plays KC wins outright
    Last edited by AC1318; 01-04-07 at 11:28 PM.

imgv94

Huard??

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

There is talk about Huard starting this weekend bro. However, I highly doubt it will happen in a game like this.

I'm liking Indy and the Jets, but do give a small lean towards Dallas myself. I still need to cap that Giants/Eagles game a little more in depth though.

Good luck with your plays bud

AC1318

huard 8 starts 11 td 1 pick
    green 8 starts 7 td 9 picks
    If huard starts KC wins
    even if he comes in say 2nd quarter halftime KC wins outright
    I think green will f\*\*k things up in the beginning which will be good for the 1st half bettors ind -4. then his ankle will be acting up, in comes damon huard and there goes the colts

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

IMG,

I stumbled across this quote on an article I was reading just now. I figured you might be interested in reading it so here it is below:

“The line was set with the idea that Green might not play,” explains SportsInteraction oddsmaker Greg Sindall. “When it could go either way and you’re not sure, you always shade it more on the conservative side. It would be 8 if Huard were playing for sure.”

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by AC1318
    huard 8 starts 11 td 1 pick
    green 8 starts 7 td 9 picks
    If huard starts KC wins
    even if he comes in say 2nd quarter halftime KC wins outright
    I think green will f\*\*k things up in the beginning which will be good for the 1st half bettors ind -4. then his ankle will be acting up, in comes damon huard and there goes the colts
    I just don't see KC putting Huard into this game... Green has been playing fairly well and Huard hasn't seen action in over a month now... I think it would be a bad idea to throw him back into the fire... If the Chiefs were smart they would just hand it off to Johnson every play and not let Green lose the game for them...

prickbeater101
    prickbeater101's Avatar Become A Pro!

imgv I respect your post and agree with all your picks but one...NY +7?? I cannot see the Giants competing with a surging Eagles team. The Eagles are my best pick this weekend and will not surprise me to see them getting in the Superbowl. Best of luck all...

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by prickbeater101
    imgv I respect your post and agree with all your picks but one...NY +7?? I cannot see the Giants competing with a surging Eagles team. The Eagles are my best pick this weekend and will not surprise me to see them getting in the Superbowl. Best of luck all...
    PB, I have to say that I have been pretty impressed with this Eagles team that was written off by everyone about 6 weeks ago when McNabb went down for the year. I can't believe I would agree, but I do believe they have a shot to make it to Miami... Assuming the Seahawks and them win, that would produce a Saints/Eagles matchup next weekend! If this occurs, I would say the winner of this game makes it to the Super Bowl even if they do have to go to Chicago... I think Chi-Town loses next week to whoever they play... I just don't see Grossman leading them to the Super Bowl with his play of late... I made a future wager on the Saints making it to the Super Bowl... Just seems kinda like 2001 when the Patriots won the Super Bowl as double digit underdogs... It would be one that no one would be mad to see, IMO...

IMGV, I'm lovin the Seahawks tomorrow bro... I think Alexander has a big game... If HASSLEDback can limit the turnovers, Seattle wins this game easily... 1st playoff game for ROBOT, whoops i mean Romo, and I think the nerves will affect him... Big surprise, they are calling for an 80% chance of rain and mid 30's around game time... Who's hands do you think this plays right into? The OCEANbirds! HaHa!

Good Luck this weekend everyone!

imgv94

Don't believe I'm betting the Giants anymore...

imgv94

Glad you the hawks bro!!! Peyton2Marvin

primo_skillz
    primo_skillz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't quite agree with the Eagles going to the Superbowl. They need to get past New Orleans and/or Chicago in any event. However, I do have four plays for this wildcard weekend.

Patriots ML
    Kansas City +7
    Kansas City/Indianapolis over 50
    Seahawks -3
    Last edited by primo_skillz; 01-05-07 at 04:41 PM.

imgv94

Primo you should a Parlay to Pats ML..

primo_skillz
    primo_skillz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am thinking about a lot of things this weekend...I will catch you online sometime...

imgv94

O.K guys here is what I'm doing for tomorrow.. Hope no one bet the Giants cause I'm officially off of them..

ADDING:

1* INDIANAPOLIS COLTS -4 (1st HALF)
    If the Colts are going to win this game they better start off good and keep LJ off the field. Believe this will happen. Chiefs were lucky to get into the playoffs and don't believe they are fully prepared for this. Colts are tough at home and I'm expecting them to pounce on the Chiefs early..

1* TEASER
    COLTS -1
    EAGLES -1

Still thinking about the Jets/Pats game and what I want to do with that one.. Good Luck everyone!!

RECAP:

3*SEATTLE -3 +104

1* INDIANAPOLIS COLTS -4 (1st HALF)

1* TEASER
    COLTS -1
    EAGLES -1

GUNZ-05
    GUNZ-05's Avatar Become A Pro!

SEATTLE -3...its looking good..c'mon fellas the LIONS just put up 30something points on these clowns...my new orleans saints put up 42 points against DALLAS...romo is gonna get ****** in his poop-shooter all night.....

imgv94

RECAP:

3* SEATTLE -3 +104 **LOST**
    1* INDIANAPOLIS COLTS -4 (1st HALF) **WON**

1* TEASER

COLTS -1 **WON**
    EAGLES -1

imgv94

Going to add a wager here..

Hopefully I will be able to get this number if not I'll have to grin and bear it.

ADDING:

1* TEASER
    JETS +17
    EAGLES PK

Again if +17 is not available tomorrow then I'll just go with +16.5..

Good Luck everyone!!!

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

like jets +9 today 5units, think this game goes to the wire.

imgv94

Yes this teaser is available @ 5 DIMES!!!

1* TEASER
    JETS +17
    EAGLES -0.5

Good Luck everyone!!!

prickbeater101
    prickbeater101's Avatar Become A Pro!

I do like the Saints chances of going to the SB but I tend to look at teams with the most upside and who is playing the best on BOTH sides of the ball. I don't think the Saints have the defense to make it so my lean is on the Eagles. But that still don't mean should they meet I am not pulling and praying for the Saints. I most certainly will and I hope they can prove me wrong. But today I still love the Eagles in this matchup. I think the Giants are not happy with Coughlin and will go through the motions again today. Another reason I will be pulling against them is that I don't feel a QB or any player coming into the NFL should tell a team I am not going to play for you so don't draft me. No one person is bigger than the game and should be honored to be there. Sound familiar Elway??