Round 1 Playoff Picks

By: Dividend Doug
http://dividenddoug.com

Dividend Doug chimes in with four sure fire winners this weekend in the NFL: Colts, Jets, Seahawks and an over in the Giants-Eagles match.

It is playoff time baby, and time to cash in on great betting opportunities!

Dividend Doug’s hot NFL playoff picks are a sure thing! More reliable than Nicole Richie’s navigation system. More certain than K-Fed’s rap career. Even more assured than Peyton changing the play at the line of scrimmage. Jump in, the water is as hot as Vanessa Minnillo, google if necessary.

Indy -7 vs. K.C.
The assumption that L.J. will run through the porous Indy run defense is acknowledged. Yes. he will get his yards but this defense plays much better at home and will limit the Chiefs to 24 points or less.

On the flip side, Peyton will torch this lucky playoff addition as he and his fine wide receivers will hook up repeatedly. Rookie RB Joseph Addai will have a field day as well after Peyton has gutted the fish early. I hear the legendary strains now of that famous song 'Wipeout!' This is my lock, stock, and two smoking barrels pick of the year. The Chief defense will be on their backs more this weekend than Lindsay Lohan!

N.Y. Jets +9.5 at New England Patriots
Nine and a half points??? That should be the over/under for this miserable defensive chess match. The winner will be whichever quarterback completes a pass longer than 10 yards. Since Chad’s arm strength only permits 9-yard completions, I guess we know who will prevail in this field goal contest. Wake me up when it’s over.

Seattle -3 vs. Dallas
Does anybody really care about this contest, the game time forgot? Look for Dallas to implode and for T.O. to personally blow up, on the sidelines that is.

N.Y. Giants at Philadelphia OVER 46.5
Welcome to the Westbrook/Barber highlight reel. The Giants have given up more yards and points than any other team in the NFL during the second half of the season. I also believe that Eli will continue his successful ways against the Eagles and that Tiki and even moody wide receiver Plaxico Burress will be heard from before this track meet is over!