GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

This crackhead has imaginations of grandeur stature. He thought he's as good or better than Megatron.

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is horrible and I hope NfL is not the reason why. This kid went bonkers.

"Richard Young said Titus had sought help recently at outpatient facilities in Texas and in Newport Beach and Malibu, Calif. Titus was scheduled to enter a facility Monday before his latest arrest. Richard said Titus had been prescribed Seroque -- a powerful antipsychotic drug -- but Titus wasn't taking his medicine regularly. Richard believes Titus' mental problems stem from a concussion.

Richard said he spent time with his son shortly before the string of arrests began in the Los Angeles area.

"We were really talking, and so I was loving it," Richard Young said. "We get home, and he said, 'Daddy, I left my phone in the car. Can I get my phone?' 'Cause usually I give my wife the key to hold the key, 'cause he's not supposed to be driving. And I gave him the key, he sat in the car for a minute, and he took off and we ain't seen him since." "

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000169321/article/titus-youngs-father-thats-not-my-son

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19224

A future Oakland Raider?

First 12