RICHIE801
    RICHIE801's Avatar Become A Pro!

MNF, after a slicing last week...

Well I was way up on Sunday and pulled a rookie mistake, got shit faced on Monday and made two RECKLESS bets, anyway onto this week SOBER.(On booze anywho, always full a that DANK.) Looking at tonights line, I cant say anything that hasnt been said on this forum, that line is fishy. I thought last weeks Colts line was fishy too, I thought they should of been three point faves with a new coach, no Sanders, which they struggle on D SO BAD without him (Im discounting holding Jacksonville to 12 pts, Jack is gonna be bad this year they are already talkin about drafting Tim Tebow.) I know Manning is far superior to Pennington, but I know Miami's linebacking core is much better, I'll take their D-line as well, Freeny is overated and is as good as Mathis.
    Miami does have some rookie corners, I think theyll be covering a potential rookie in Austin Collie out of BYU and Skank Baskett, a new addition. but they held a Hot ATL team that has more depth than Indy at Reciever and Running back to 19 pts at home giving up only 2 TDs I think if Miami can get pressure on Manning which I think they can with Porter who LOVES going after Peyton, they can get Indy in trouble early. I look for Miami to win or keep it within a point in a DOG fight.

Miami +3 1 unit

7pt Teaser to win 1.25

Miami +10
    Under 48

SmackdownV
    SmackdownV's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Nice.

I have Miami for 7 Units..............Then I'll take another 5 Unit bet at halftime!

GL.

RICHIE801
    RICHIE801's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well good luck and stay thirsty my friend!

7 units? I feel like a pussy. Only throwin a unit cause I only make 1 unit plays for first two weeks.