New England -3

Too many people jumping on the Jets. If you watched the Jets last week you'll see they converted a bunch of 3rd and longs to keep drives moving, I don't see them completing that many 3rd and longs again. As bad as NE's defense is, they'll have enough to beat the Jets. The OVER isn't a bad play either. Houston struggling last week is as much attributed to the Jets as it is to them playing sloppy.

New Orleans -1

This is primarily based on the fact that I do not believe McNabb will be playing. I don't have to tell you the Saints have a good offense. The defense has improved and the Saints showed flashes of it in the preseason.

Carolina +6

Don't bet on Jake Delohmme right? This isn't so much a don't bet on Jake as it is no NFC South game line should be greater than 4 (with the exception being the buccaneers). These teams are all very close. People seem to forget that this team also has DeAngelo Williams and Jonathan Stewart. Carolina also has a much better D than people give them credit for. I'm taking the points.

Baltimore +3

I have them winning this game outright, but in any case, you should take the points. Baltimore is the better team. LT isn't playing (Sproles will get popped hard by Ray Lewis and company, LT could muster for a few extra yards on being hit, Sproles won't) Baltimore has a much better offense than they get credit for. Their running attack with Rice, LeRron, and ol Willis is a powerful trio. Joe Flacco is for real.

BOL to everyone