bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not sure how to cap this sucker

This line is currently Philly -6.5 and,even though it's a playoff game between the Giants and Eagles will use cap this game any differently than you would a regular season game at all?

My thinking I should cap this game like I would any other regular season matchup between these two teams. Lets face it, both teams know each other like the back of there hand.

Anybody disagree?

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9438

I like the Eagles right now to win the NFC. They look a lot like the Steelers did last season at this point. But I think the value on Philly will come the following week at New Orleans.

Right now, Seattle at Philly is my NFC title game.

primo_skillz
    primo_skillz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like NYG to cover this game here. Philadelphia has been playing wonderful football; it has to end sometime. These two teams split wins with each other during the season. They kept Tiki to 87 yards rushing average. Not many teams can do that and I think he continues to build off his Saturday performance. Let's go G-Men.

RickySteve
    SBR is a criminal organization
    RickySteve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

Giants

nosuzieno
    nosuzieno's Avatar Become A Pro!

Off? Philly per NFL.com stats
    Def? Philly per NFL.com stats
    Coaching? Philly hands down.
    Site? Home game
    team cohesion?

Play as of late?

NYG haven't beaten a playoff team since Oct 23rd against the first-half Bledsoe led Cowboys. 0-4 since. 2-6 last 8

Philly 2-0 v playoff teams in same time frame including Giants by 14 at NY and at Dallas by 16. 6-2 last 8

(In the 36 years since Wild Card entries were added to the playoffs, only two 8-8 teams have managed to win in the playoffs)

But for strength of victory tie-break, it could be the packers or rams we are talking about here if that adds any perspective.
    Last edited by nosuzieno; 01-04-07 at 02:22 PM.

Hulu
    Hulu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I like the Eagles to win here but I'm not about to lay 6.5 or 7 on them. I think the Giants have enough to keep it close. I likely won't be touching this game.

babaoriley
    babaoriley's Avatar Become A Pro!

Teasing Philly in this game with NE on a 6.5 is my play here. I got Philly -.5 and NE -2.5. Seems easy enough.