imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Remember this before betting the Colts this weekend..

1,789 Rushing Yards

VS

COLTS RUSHING DEFENSE
    174 yds per game
    5.3 yds per carry
    20 RUSHING TDs given up
    17+ 20yd or more runs

Worst in the entire league in all these categories...

kalmikrazy
    kalmikrazy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 283

Really interested in this game. Colts unbeaten at home and I think they will win but I like KC to cover. Should be a high scoring game.

primo_skillz
    primo_skillz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I definitely like the over myself. KC will the points is also intriguing.

Sportsgirl
    Sportsgirl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

No way Indy wins this game. They've been scraping by all season and their D stinks. KC wins this one, IMHO.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

I also love KC here. Whaere do you guys think this line will be at just before gametime?

nosuzieno
    nosuzieno's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't like the -7, but we are talking about the 3-5 road chiefs, (beating oak, st. L and az ) and who lost at Miami and Cleveland (!!). Indy hasn't lost at home SU since to Pitt last year in playoffs...Going to tease indy down to a pick by kickoff with NE...
    Last edited by nosuzieno; 01-01-07 at 04:13 PM.

Casperwaits
    West Side Story
    Casperwaits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Am I the only one that thinks Peyton Manning feels no pressure going into this game? For the first time in his playoff career, him losing wouldn't come as a big suprise. As a Patriots fan, I am nervous that this may be the Colts team that wins the whole thing. K.C. may have Johnson, but they also have Herm Edwards who I tend to think is one of the worst game time coaches in the league. Edwards will find a way to lose this game. Final score Colts 34 Chiefs 24

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsgirl
    No way Indy wins this game. They've been scraping by all season and their D stinks. KC wins this one, IMHO.
    Let's just hold on here for a second Sportsgirl... If my mind isn't mistakin me, the Colts and the Chargers were the only teams to go 8-0 this season @ home... Yeah, Larry Johnson might run for 200 yards and a few TD's, but the Chiefs defense isn't that stout either... They gave up 30 pts @ home yesterday to the Jaguars! Arrowhead is supposed to be one of the toughest places to play. Consider the RCA Dome up there in the top 3 toughest places to play because of the noise factor... Still kills me everytime I think back on when genious Ed Werder was reporting that they were pumping noise into the Dome! FVCKING IDIOTS IN THE MEDIA I TELL YA! I'm really liking the OVER in this game... I think the Colts win this game, but I will not be betting on the side just because I can see the Colts winning this game by 14 even though I see it being a close game...

Last edited by Peyton2MarvinN06; 01-01-07 at 10:20 PM.

Jay Edgar
    Jay Edgar's Avatar Become A Pro!

Believe it or not, I like a favorite.
    And it's this one.

KC is not a good football team.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Edgar
    Believe it or not, I like a favorite.
    And it's this one.

KC is not a good football team.
    I thought I was the only one that like the chalk in this game. I'm glad to see i'm not the only one that sees the K.C. weaknesses in this matchup.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Casperwaits
    Am I the only one that thinks Peyton Manning feels no pressure going into this game? For the first time in his playoff career, him losing wouldn't come as a big suprise. As a Patriots fan, I am nervous that this may be the Colts team that wins the whole thing. K.C. may have Johnson, but they also have Herm Edwards who I tend to think is one of the worst game time coaches in the league. Edwards will find a way to lose this game. Final score Colts 34 Chiefs 24
    Good post. I sort of have been thinking the same way. In years past, everyone considered the Colts the favorite to win it all. Now everyone is just dismissing them. I wouldn't be totally shocked if they got it done this year either.
    That defense plays better at home, they are getting healthy, and Indy is always going to get theirs. I actually think this will be relatively low scoring, because Herm Edwards will be ultra-conservative. I'll say 27-14 Colts.

Sportsgirl
    Sportsgirl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Quote Originally Posted by Peyton2MarvinN06
    Let's just hold on here for a second Sportsgirl... If my mind isn't mistakin me, the Colts and the Chargers were the only teams to go 8-0 this season @ home... Yeah, Larry Johnson might run for 200 yards and a few TD's, but the Chiefs defense isn't that stout either... They gave up 30 pts @ home yesterday to the Jaguars! Arrowhead is supposed to be one of the toughest places to play. Consider the RCA Dome up there in the top 3 toughest places to play because of the noise factor... Still kills me everytime I think back on when genious Ed Werder was reporting that they were pumping noise into the Dome! FVCKING IDIOTS IN THE MEDIA I TELL YA! I'm really liking the OVER in this game... I think the Colts win this game, but I will not be betting on the side just because I can see the Colts winning this game by 14 even though I see it being a close game...

Firstly, I wouldn't be using the Jaguars game as an example my friend, as on 12/10, the Jags managed 44 points on the Colts - 14 more than they got off of KC. Also of note in comparing both teams in their matchup against the Jags is that KC scored 30 points on a decent Jax defense, while the Colts and their prolific offense managed only 17.

Indy has lost 4 of their last 7, and pulled out a close one Sunday against 6-10 Miami. While KC certaily isn't sporting the best D in the league, they gave up almost 1,000 less rushing yards than Indy's D and that's the difference in this game. Defense and the rush have always been big playoff factors in my mind and this game lays out no differently. Indy started the season well, but their weaknesses have caused them to faulter in the home-stretch and will take them out of the playoffs in round one - which is typical.

With the lightess defensive line in the league, Dunge may want to take that group to an all-night buffett, cuz that D needs some beef.

Since my Steelers are sadly out of the race, I have no favorites and wish you well in the playoffs
    Last edited by Sportsgirl; 01-02-07 at 08:20 AM.

imgv94

Half the people in this thread like KC and the other half likes Indy...

What to consider...

KC plays like shiit on the road
    Indy plays great @ Home

KC has a power running game
    Indy can't stop the run if they tried..

Who knows I'm probably going to stay away from this game..

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

When it comes to favorites I'm not a chalk sniffer by any means at all. Make no doubt about it though, we will see Indy's "A" game this week.

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

I would lean toward INDY with anything under -7

Illusion

Line opened at 6.5 and is now 7.

Mr Nuts
    Mr Nuts's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Indy as well.

Illusion

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Nuts
    I like Indy as well.
    Square.

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14473

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyBear
    I would lean toward INDY with anything under -7
    this is kind of the way I see it too BuddyBear . . .

dave11486
    dave11486's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 777

I like KC...

TexansFan
    TexansFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Have you looked at K.C.'s pass defense? They are close to the worst in the NFL against the pass. Peyton Manning will shred this defense. I remember people saying Cin was going to come in and run all over Indy.

The key to Indy is that they score quickly. If they get ahead by about 10 or more this game is over. Indy always does well when their defense can just concentrate on the QB. I am taking Indy -7 in this game.
    Last edited by TexansFan; 01-05-07 at 03:39 AM.

imgv94

I'm taking Indy -4 (1st half)

prickbeater101
    prickbeater101's Avatar Become A Pro!

One of my biggest parlays this year could be with Indy and Philly....I love Philly this weekend. Big blowout against the pitiful Giants.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think Herm Edwards is gonna go balls out and start Damon Huard at QB possibly. Even if he doesn't, I still think KC could cover this at +7. I really only like the Jets this weekend to cover, but if I go for a 2nd game, this is it.

Don't like the Philly-NYG line at all. I'm a die hard Phily fan, but the Giants are so schizo, you just don't know what you're gonna get. If Philly wins, they get by in a close one I think. 7 or less.

austintx05
    austintx05's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by imgv94

1,789 Rushing Yards

VS

COLTS RUSHING DEFENSE
    174 yds per game
    5.3 yds per carry
    20 RUSHING TDs given up
    17+ 20yd or more runs

Worst in the entire league in all these categories...
    And would you care to clarify on how the Colts defense has played @ home?

Indy's bad rush defense stats are skewed from the road.

GUNZ-05
    GUNZ-05's Avatar Become A Pro!

Colts -4 (first half)
    Colts -7
    Colts/Over Parlay

Mr Nuts
    Mr Nuts's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Illusion
    Square.
    Duh!

begolf25
    begolf25's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by GUNZ-05
    Colts -4 (first half)
    Colts -7
    Colts/Over Parlay
    Had a few of the same plays as you GUNZ, sucked watching the Colts stall in the redzone all night.

nosuzieno

KC sucked on the road and averaged giving up 148 yds p/gm rushing on the highway. Nothing changed today~

Now, i need philly to win SU for 2nd half of the Big Teaser
    Last edited by nosuzieno; 01-06-07 at 09:56 PM.

imgv94

Thank god I got off of KC in here.. COLTS BABY!!!

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

I think the Colts could have won it by more points if they didn't kick field goals in the first half. That game could have gotten really ugly. Colts are so much better at home than they are on the road. I think Baltimore will win if Manning plays like he did today, he was terrible at times, timing routes were off with his receivers, and throwing bad passes. He will not get by with that against Baltimore.

Patrick McIrish
    Patrick McIrish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

Quote Originally Posted by nosuzieno
    Now, i need philly to win SU for 2nd half of the Big Teaser

Good luck with that! I got the same teaser, LOL.

imgv94

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick McIrish
    Good luck with that! I got the same teaser, LOL.
    Let's do this bro, I got the same one and am already counting my money.. Feel real confident about it!!

nosuzieno

I like having you 2 in my corner on this one. Go Eagles!