will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

How do the Jets not draft a receiver?????

1. I thought that Dee Milliner was a good pickup. He's young, won't hold out like Revis and didn't have the injury that Revis had.

2. Geno Smith was a great pick. Of course Matt Barkley and Landry Jones could've been picked up in later rounds, but Geno's upside is amazing.

3. Addressing the offensive line and defensive line. Not "attractive" to a fan, but you have to do it.

4. I like the late pick-Fullback Tommy Bohanon- Great size and strength.

THE NEGATIVES!!!!

IVORY FOR A 4TH ROUND PICK? WITH ALL OF THE TALENT ON THE BOARD?????

HOW DO YOU PICK UP GENO SMITH BUT DRAFT NOBODY FOR HIM TO THROW THE penetrating BALL TO? EVEN GUYS LIKE KENNY STILLS, RYAN SWOPE???? THERE WAS TONS OF RECEIVERS TO CHOOSE FROM?

PICKUP A GODDAMN RUNNING BACK FROM COLLEGE. I SAW A SHITLOAD OF TALENT ON THE BOARD. HELL, EVEN KENJON BARNER WOULD DO. I'M SO penetrating PISSED!!!! HOW DO THEY THINK THAT THEY'RE GOING TO penetrating SCORE.

COULD THEY HAVE TAKEN EIFERT WHEN HE WAS AVAILABLE WHEN THEY KNOW THAT DUSTIN KELLER IS GONE???? UH...HELL YEAH.

IDZIK WANTS TO REDO THE ENTIRE ROSTER....TONS OF RB'S AND WR'S AND YOU TURN A BLIND EYE???? ANY AMATEUR CAN SEE THAT YOU NEEDED TO PICK UP AT LEAST ONE penetrating RECEIVER.

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

the jets blew it....it wasnt but a few years ago i thought they might become a legit threat and thorn in the patriots....and now look at them

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Holmes, Kerley, Stephen Hill.........Prob signing Braylon too.....No rookie WR beating them out. They signed Marcus Davis and Zach Rogers as UDFA too, who knows

Agreed they need a TE but they might sign a veteran

They can't fill in every hole thru the draft, they blew up the roster......Next season they will have 40 million to work with and tons of draft picks

Prob gunna struggle this season but next year they will strike......it is what it is
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: EDDIE MONEY LINE

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post
    the jets blew it....it wasnt but a few years ago i thought they might become a legit threat and thorn in the patriots....and now look at them

I always agree with Bobby Heenan and once again, he's correct. I'm baffled at how "management" could be so stupid!!!!!!!!!!!

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

I thought they did with Geno Smith, no?

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

read they have 6qbs on there squad

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Also any Saints fan will tell you Chris Ivory is a beast......I can see your point about getting a WR and TE, but Ivory has some sick potential as a starter

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

No mention of Richardson from mizzu? That guy is going to be a monster, i cant wait to see this dline next year. We need geno to either learn under Garrard or play right away

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

And we hve ok receivers, i think hill will play a lot better with geno but our oline is a problem

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29066

Jets have the worst wide rec. core in the league overall i would guess

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

The practice squad of the Falcons has better receivers than the Jets starters.

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

Idzik knows what he is doing. It is not hard to tell

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    The practice squad of the Falcons has better receivers than the Jets starters.
    Kerley, Holmes, and Hill are really not that bad....Put them with Brady and Manning and people think they're awesome

No one thinks outside the box and realizes that playing with Sanchez it's hard to put up consistent numbers as a WR

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Kerley, Holmes, and Hill are really not that bad....Put them with Brady and Manning and people think they're awesome

No one thinks outside the box and realizes that playing with Sanchez it's hard to put up consistent numbers as a WR
    Cromartie disagrees with this statement

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 525

Jets draft was a total bust 1st and 2nd picks are totally overrated players that won't pan out. At least Gerrard and Ivory will be upgrades for them.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

The Jets are borderline making decisions like the Detroit Lions organization... pretty sad.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

Top 15 fastest receivers in the 2013 Draft. The Bills got the fastest receiver.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...wide-receivers

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

How did Swope go so low in the draft if he ran 4.34 and was super productive, racism?

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    How did Swope go so low in the draft if he ran 4.34 and was super productive, racism?

I watched Swope all season. He's a good NFL Pick. Too bad the Jets didn't take him.