NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

The Best Player on the Oakland Raiders Next Year Will Be Their Punter (Video Inside)

This is how bad the Raiders are....they can't draft or evaluate regular player talent for sh*t.

But when it comes to selecting kickers they are second to none. Janikowski for FG's and with Shane Lechler now signing with Houston Texans, you're gonna see this kid punting next year. He is a beast and regularly punts 70 yards or more per kick and hangs the ball in the air an average of 5.2 seconds (which is ridiculous).

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

Wow, very impressive

Marigold HD
    Marigold HD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47737

KIckers were always oaklands strong suit.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

they're gonna need that kicker and punter a lot come week 1

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8317

and weeks 2 thru 17

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    This is how bad the Raiders are....they can't draft or evaluate regular player talent for sh*t.

But when it comes to selecting kickers they are second to none. Janikowski for FG's and with Shane Lechler now signing with Houston Texans, you're gonna see this kid punting next year. He is a beast and regularly punts 70 yards or more per kick and hangs the ball in the air an average of 5.2 seconds (which is ridiculous).

Another hating ass Jets fan. Look at your own team fck-boy

TobiasFunke
    Never Nude
    TobiasFunke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 46

Wow a brotha punter

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Kid better have some control. All I saw was a lot of touch backs and poor net punting yardage.

NYSportsGuy210

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    Another hating ass Jets fan. Look at your own team fck-boy
    I'm a Jets fan....since when?

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Personally I like the direction Oakland is going in right now. They are dropping dead weight and bad contracts with Kelly, McClain, Palmer, DHB all being shown the door. I know this "rebuild" is taking forever it seems but Al (r.i.p.) was getting old and making some desperate moves in his final years that set us back even further. Lets give this new regime a couple years to try and get this right and maybe they can set it up to take the div back when P Manning is heading out the door in a couple years. Far as the draft goes and Oakland not being able to evaluate talent I have seen solid B grades given to them so far which is good. However lets not kid ourselves here people... NOBODY knows how they truly did in a draft until some time has passed maybe a couple years even for the most part.

NYSportsGuy210

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Personally I like the direction Oakland is going in right now. They are dropping dead weight and bad contracts with Kelly, McClain, Palmer, DHB all being shown the door. I know this "rebuild" is taking forever it seems but Al (r.i.p.) was getting old and making some desperate moves in his final years that set us back even further. Lets give this new regime a couple years to try and get this right and maybe they can set it up to take the div back when P Manning is heading out the door in a couple years. Far as the draft goes and Oakland not being able to evaluate talent I have seen solid B grades given to them so far which is good. However lets not kid ourselves here people... NOBODY knows how they truly did in a draft until some time has passed maybe a couple years even for the most part.
    Oakland just drafted a guy who had a ripped blood artery to his heart reconnected. One big shot and this kid could be six feet under.....cmon guey.....who makes a person like that their first round pick?

EASports
    EASports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    Oakland just drafted a guy who had a ripped blood artery to his heart reconnected. One big shot and this kid could be six feet under.....cmon guey.....who makes a person like that their first round pick?
    I'm sure he has been cleared by every major doctor in the league, and all insurance policies.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9120

Quote Originally Posted by TobiasFunke View Post
    Wow a brotha punter
    maybe some trick plays? im sure he can run atleast a 4.5

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

Sebass is their best player.

NYSportsGuy210

Quote Originally Posted by EASports View Post
    I'm sure he has been cleared by every major doctor in the league, and all insurance policies.
    Perfectly healthy people run risk of injury of getting hurt playing in the NFL....do you really think he's in the same condition to take or dish major contact in his fragile condition....cleared or not?

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Just caused a muff by kicking a moon shot...wow!

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

he should wear a watch like reggie roby used to.