PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

DJ Hayden Or Dee Milliner?

Saw a couple of draft gurus, including Mayock, that had Hayden ranked as the best cornerback in the draft ahead of Milliner who was drafted ahead of Hayden.

So who got the best Corner in the draft? Jets or Oakland?

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

hard to ignore heart surgery

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by SpreadSniper View Post
    hard to ignore heart surgery
    Very true, but if he can get back to normal then the Raiders got a steal #12 because this kid was a freak of nature.

Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

Amerson

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfred View Post
    Amerson
    I liked Amerson coming into the draft. He has good size. The problem I heard with Amerson was he wasn't very fast (he ran a 4.44 40 yard dash at the NFL Combine, Hayden ran a 4.33) and he had issues with his hips.

Some teams will project him to safety unless he proves hip flexibility, agility, and speed in workouts. Backpedal will be tested by quicker receivers eating up his cushion at the next level. Takes time to transition forward from pedal, comes out of his breaks a bit slow. Can be deceived by double moves. Doesn't display run assignment integrity.
    http://www.nfl.com/draft/2013/profil...son?id=2540170

Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

Just from what I've seen in games I thought Amerson was the best. I'm not sure about all that pre draft tests so I don't like to get into that.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Homer alert by me of course...but I still say Dee Mill is the better of the two. The kid grew leaps and bounds from when he first got to school...was tested and burned early in his career but it never phased him and he built from it. So athletically and mentally he's a beast...and we all KNOW a DB coached by Saban is a well coached one who will be ready to play from day 1 in the NFL.

Roll Tide....and let's just say Hayden fits in well with Raider Nation due to his heart troubles...they're use to 'heart breaks'