detroitlionsfan
    detroitlionsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!

qb will start to fly off the board in 2nd round

dont know if ther is anyway to bet this but all the bad teams that passed on qbs in the first will all want qbs

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

Well...duh.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Have to hold on tight for 1 more pick and hope Oakland does not take Smith lol!

irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

I have to disagree with u my friend. Too many teams grabbed QB's last year and everyone of them played and played well. Russell wilson was the 12th pick in the third round and look what hes done. Jets and other teams should go lineman on both sides of the ball and defense. Tyler Wilson, Tyler Bray and Landry Jones will be around. Smith will be the first to go. Last year Luck, RG3, Wilson, Tannenhill, Foiles and I'm sure I might be missing one or two. Year before Dalton, Caepernick, so how many teams really need QB's that bad.

icancount2one
    Let's go NickFolian Dynamite!
    icancount2one's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 571

I think all the guys left on the board are clipboard holders. I don't know anything about Nassib, but I don't see Barkley or Geno Smith doing anything other than wasting a pick. There's still good safeties, Eddie Lacy is worth a look, but not much value in a 2nd round QB with virtually no chance of being an effective starter.