BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Isn't it a hoot when the pro handicappers on the SBR homepage have conflicting picks.

I always laugh like hell when I look at the pro handicappers top picks of the day on the SBR homepage where one will say something hypothetical like,take USC -6 1/2 over Notre Dame and some other pro handicapper right next to him will say take Notre Dame +6 1/2 over USC for an easy win.

Wow,is Lem Banker the pro handicapper a Las Vegas throwback from 1958 or what?He's got to be 90+ years old and if they ever make a movie about old school bookies he would be the look I'm looking for to fill the role.hehe!

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

lem Banker looks like Freddy Kruger

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Brent,

So what is the big deal about guys having conflicting picks? We are all independent thinkers, and it is not as if we all lock ourselves in a room and take a consensus on every game.

Good Luck to You!

GUNZ-05
    GUNZ-05's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPY BOY
    lem Banker looks like Freddy Kruger

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14485

The two teams I like to cover this weekend are New York Giants and the Washington Redskins . . .

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Checkerboard = Stu Feiner?

LOL

Good Luck to All

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Let's give these guys a break...
    Last edited by imgv94; 12-30-06 at 06:41 AM.

nosuzieno
    nosuzieno's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lem Banker is actually one of the most successful sports bettors of all time and has been featured on many main stream media locations. When I did a little 'Net research on him, I came away impressed.

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Is this Lem?

nosuzieno
    nosuzieno's Avatar Become A Pro!

yep, that's him. I will say one of the things I like about his postings here is that about half of them are game analysis without picks, in other words just information. I disregard most of the touts, but I do look at hard at his free picks.
    Unlike other sports bettors or handicappers, he has been featured on "Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous" and has been highlighted in hundreds of articles, from the New York Times and Wall Street Journal to the cover of People magazine.

He has written a sports betting syndicated column for numerous papers including the New York Daily News, Las Vegas papers, Chicago Tribune and Associated Press.

He authored Lem Banker's Book of Sports Betting and has appeared numerous times on CBS, ESPN, HBO and is the football handicapper on the evening news.

"Lem Banker is the bookmaker's public enemy number #1" -- "the most successful Sports gambler in history."
    The Gold Sheet

"Lem Banker is in a class by himself. I've seen hundreds come and go over the years, some of them pretty good handicappers, but Lem's still here."
    Sonny Reizner, Former Sports Book Director, Desert Inn, Castaways

"The top pro football selector in the country."
    Fred Klein, Wall Street Journal

"The world's most respected gambler."
    Bob Arum, Fight Promoter

"Lem Banker - the supreme sports bettor - has been a winner, and a big one, for the past 25 years. His success has enabled him to enjoy a lifestyle compatible to any movie star."
    Winner Magazine