SBRforum Staff
    SBRforum Staff's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tony George: Saints +3 vs Panthers

Saints +3 vs Panthers

Game Time: 12/31/2006 1:00:00 PM
    By: Tony George
    10starpicks.com - Home

Already in the playoffs, look for the Saints to keep playing hard this Sunday at home against a very disappointing Carolina Panthers squad.

Yes, it is week 17. But this game means something to Saints. Avenging a loss for one thing, and a possible first round bye for another thing.

Carolina's offensive output is horrific at less than nine points per game the last three contests, and if QB Jake Delhomme does not play for the Panthers, heavily side with New Orleans QB Drew Brees and his 26 TD passes this year along with many weapons in the Saints' arsenal. The Panthers are the NFL's biggest disappointment in 2006, and the Saints coach Sean Peyton has a young team he will want to send to the playoffs with a win and confidence.

The wrong team is favored. I do not see the Saints tossing in the towel here because they are in the playoffs already. This is a division rival; look for the Saints to come out on top.

Play: Saints +3

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Were gonna see a very low scoring game between these two teams this week. Needless to say i'm on the under.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I sure see a lot of touts and other people banking on backup players on teams like New Orleans, New England, and Chicago to win their bets. Ill-advised.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Razz
    I sure see a lot of touts and other people banking on backup players on teams like New Orleans, New England, and Chicago to win their bets. Ill-advised.
    No doubt Razz, it makes no sense to me. I like Carolina here.

mandy
    mandy's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like carolina also

prickbeater101
    prickbeater101's Avatar Become A Pro!

I remember last time these two squared off Carolina beat them and really gave them all kinds of fits. It seems they always have the Saints number. I like what Payton has done and I cannot believe he will have them nothing but ready to play. They have no room to slip up getting ready for the playoffs therefore I am playing the Saints. They know Carolina has beaten them before and should be prepared for this game