punishthebook
    punishthebook's Avatar Become A Pro!

4 Unit Lock (NFL) Week 2

I don't like to give away my locks,but the Patriots are going to pound the Jets. I expect Moss and Welker each to catch at least 10 balls a piece and for Brady to be around 31-40 comp to att. I expect the score to be around 31-14. The Patriots are back and with TE Ben Watson catching everything and Bellichek can pretty much plug anyone in at RB. The Pats are going to roll. Look for Mark Sanchez to have a rough game here.

Punishthebook

A-Funk
    A-Funk's Avatar Become A Pro!

I recommend a fade based on violation of the Jinxing Rule.
    Last edited by A-Funk; 09-16-09 at 09:10 PM. Reason: Fixing a typo that was bothering me.

taxman
    taxman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

I agree that the Pats have had great success at the Meadowlands the last several years.Pats will try to confuse Sanchez with giving him alot of looks defensively.The bettors are focused in on the Jets win last week and the Pats struggling with Buf.Line has ticked down with some $$$ coming in on NYJ.Like Pats to solidify their grip in back to back divisional games.Pats 35-20

cgars1
    cgars1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 838

I haven't completely capped this one yet because of MLB and CFB comes first, NFL will start on Thursday for me,but I have looked at the board and have some opinions...this game I can't agree, this doesn't mean I won't lay it down on the Pats but let's look at this for what it is...what makes you think they will be able to run the ball on the Jets...the Pats effectiveness against the Bills...who was the leader rusher for the Pats? Maroney...how many yards...32 yards...wow that's impressive! Who is the left offensive tackle? The left tackle is your anchor and tells you everything about the O line...Matt Light 9 year veteran who just didn't get it done...the O line is weak, small and slow. They got banged around and couldn't establish the run. Brady all he had was dip and dunk passes and couldn't extend the field. You don't think the rest of the NFL didn't go to school on the NY Giants defense on how to play the Pats?

The Pats defense stinks!!!! What kind of corner paly was that...horrible! No Mayo no linebackers, no Pryor, no Seymour

I do believe this win straight up but lost ATS will help the public and the Jets performance week one will give an attractive line...this is a conference game early.

whta do we know...the Pats will score points, they have to outscore there opponent because of the horrid D they are going to play this year...so what does that mean...OVERS!!!!

JGILL50
    hates the PATS
    JGILL50's Avatar Become A Pro!

I see this game going a lot like the Texans game.
    A over hyped offense against a LEGIT defense
    NYJ will run the ball more effectively than the Bills did Sanchez already looks better than Edwards so thats a wash mix in home field advantage and Jets could easily take this game
    RLM is already there this looks like an easy Jets cover if not straight win

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

doubt it. i see a close game. gl (not really)