punishthebook
    punishthebook's Avatar Become A Pro!

How about them Lions

God it is so hard to be a Lions fan I am orignally from Detroit and just can't stand how bad there are. Not sure about Stafford either. I am so tempted to take the Vikings, but have a funny feeling the Lion can win this outright. Might not be a bad game to money line. My colleagues and I m/l two college games last week that paid off great we had Houston and Michigan two great college games Saturday!!!!!

Punishthebook.

ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

I think Detroit covers against Minny

Saluki09
    Saluki09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 350

Quote Originally Posted by punishthebook View Post
    God it is so hard to be a Lions fan I am orignally from Detroit and just can't stand how bad there are. Not sure about Stafford either. I am so tempted to take the Vikings, but have a funny feeling the Lion can win this outright. Might not be a bad game to money line. My colleagues and I m/l two college games last week that paid off great we had Houston and Michigan two great college games Saturday!!!!!

Punishthebook.
    I'm a Lions fan too, I feel the exact same way. But, I'll prolly make a small play on it.

jerseykingpin
    jerseykingpin's Avatar Become A Pro!

AP going to run up & down the field with this vikes by 10 cover took them im a 3 way par and getting 2 in a 4 team tee

Skidcom
    Skidcom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19551

From the Detroit News (or maybe the Free Press can't remember)

"To a lot of Lions fans, the game against New Orleans looked just like all the games from last year, when the Lions gave it the old college try, only to discover that their opponents gave it the old professional try.

Fearless leader Jim Schwartz said that's crazy talk.

"I wouldn't say it was a carbon copy," Schwartz said. "There were a lot of different mistakes in there."

And this, friends, is why the Lions will win Sunday. They will keep the Vikings off-balance with brand-new, never-before-seen mistakes."

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Quote Originally Posted by Skidcom View Post

And this, friends, is why the Lions will win Sunday. They will keep the Vikings off-balance with brand-new, never-before-seen mistakes."
    lol!