imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Why are the Bills getting so many points?

Why are the Ravens almost DD favs in here?

Do they have anything to play for? The Chargers aren't losing to the Cards @ Home so with that being said the Ravens pretty much have locked up the #2 seed in the AFC..

Ravens have a solid defense but so does the Bills. Do you feel the Ravens will care enough to defeat the Bills by DDs?

Give me your thoughtS?

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Baltimore is playing for home field advantage bud. However, I think this is an inflated number as well. I would strongly consider the Bills in this game myself.

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

I really wish the Bills would have been able to win that game last week against the Titans because then they would have had something to play for this week... I think the Bills will be really deflated from their loss last week and the fact that they are out of the playoff hunt now... Ravens still have to win Sunday or else they don't get the #2 seed if the Colts win... Personally, I think the line is inflated as well, but I don't think the Bills will be able to score on the Ravens D...

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14461

Quote Originally Posted by Peyton2MarvinN06
    I really wish the Bills would have been able to win that game last week against the Titans because then they would have had something to play for this week... I think the Bills will be really deflated from their loss last week and the fact that they are out of the playoff hunt now... Ravens still have to win Sunday or else they don't get the #2 seed if the Colts win... Personally, I think the line is inflated as well, but I don't think the Bills will be able to score on the Ravens D...

yep p2m . . . this is how I see it too . . . it's an aired out line
    for sure, but given the BUFF state of affairs, I don't think they could've aired out the line enough . . .

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Yeah I was wrong the Ravens do have to win this game.. But you know they can give 75% effort and still win..

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14461

yeah but imgv, BUFF's pooped . . they've totally had the wind knocked out of their sails. They played hard two weeks ago and even harder last week and it all got snatched away at the last second by a team with horseshoes up their butts and now the Bills have to go on the road with that taste in their mouths . . . I really have no problem laying 9, maybe I need my head examined . . .

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9438

I like Buffalo here a lot, and can see them winning outright. They lost a heartbreaker last week, but I think they show up and play well.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

9.5 is alot of points but the oddsmakers have to inflate the number because as many have said Baltimore still has a slight chance at the number one seed. Also, both games are being played at the same time so anything can happen.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4627

I would have to say because the Bills are probably packing to go home for the Winter. They are done, and really have no reason to spoil the Ravens season, not that big of rivals. Maybe if they were playing a playoff bound divisional opponent, then that number would be lower.

Still, 9.5 is a lot of points in the NFL, and the Ravens offense can poop out at anytime. So if I had to play it, it would be with the Bills.

But Im not touching this game.