Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7292

Totals for monday

I hope everyone's Sunday went well, lots of upsets. I was look at the Monday lines and I don't want to touch those spreads. The totals look interesting though. Anybody have any thoughts on Pats/Buf over 47 and Oak/San u 42. I was thinking that the pats game would be mostly a high scoring passing game, and that the San Diego game would be a lot more run oriented with L.T having a big night. Any thoughts/suggestions would be appreciated.

Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14852

I think you are on the right track with those totals, Water. Good luck tomorrow night!

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill

Thanks for the vote of confidence. What would you say about a 4 team parley with those on totals and the Pats and Chargers on the money. I would be laying 25 against 97 and change?

jkernea
    jkernea's Avatar Become A Pro!

food for thought...UNDER is 9-1 past 10 meetings of the two teams in Foxboro....just a thought though...

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill

Well that is something for thought. But the pats have lost all of the their defense. So I think Buffalo will be able to score some points, T.O. is going to be trying his damnedest to have a good game. Plus the pats at home will be playing to embarrass Buffalo