Machine Choice
    Machine Choice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2736

Refs fork the Packers in first NFL hose job of season

Mark it down, Sept 13 2009

PHANTOM illegal contact call against Packers in 4Q on 4th down keeps Bears on the field and allows them to get a FG.

Changes the whole game and most importantly the cover. Ref hose job 100% GUARANTEED to grease someone's palm.

Why can't refs be FINED for game-changing idiocy?

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

oh?

Machine Choice
    Machine Choice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2736

OMG!!!!!!!

Can it be? AND the 2-point conversion. If this holds up, gambling gods LOVE US!

Last edited by Machine Choice; 09-13-09 at 10:46 PM.

khaden
    khaden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1124

I'm with you--that call sucked--they ref's need to be held accountable--I had $2200 on the Pack ML and almost lost it because of those asses--I had visions of the Steelers/Chargers game last year when the took a TD away from Pittsburgh at the end of the game and cost me the cover and a $1000.00. We got lucky in the end.

jerseykingpin
    jerseykingpin's Avatar Become A Pro!

same thing in the pitt game so many bad call they ned to be fined or something

rezkoness69
    rezkoness69's Avatar Become A Pro!

the game really was poorly officiated. The 3rd and 1 was a bad spot, should have been 3rd and 3 after Rodgers' slide (side note: Chris Collinsworth actually suggested that A-Rodge shouldn't have slid and saved himself and the packers season from harm, but instead jump into a charging lance briggs and attempt to pick up a first down while simultaneously losing his helmet, and head. ) But yea, the game was poorly officiated.

Gaston Monescu
    CFB 5-5
    Gaston Monescu's Avatar Become A Pro!

Total phantom illegal contact call. And yet, the Packers still covered.

Saluki09
    Saluki09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 350

Packers covering was all luck, the Bears should've covered. I admit I got lucky with the Packers covering. Some quick notes Forte 0 recptions, Cutler needs to learn how to involve Forte more. I was not impressed with the Packers tonight. Their offensive line looked awful, 4 Sacks total 2 by Ogunleye.

OvertimePlease
    OvertimePlease's Avatar Become A Pro!

Now you see why denver traded cutler, because he can't perform very consistently. Like john madden said at halftime, green bay has a very good qb playing for them in the first half, and that was jay cutler.