SBRforum Staff
    SBRforum Staff's Avatar Become A Pro!

LT Profit: Falcons -6½ vs Panthers

Falcons -6½ vs Panthers

Game Time: 12/24/2006 1:00:00 PM
    By: L.T. Profit Sports Group
    Sports Handicapping - Sports Gambling - Online Betting - Who To Bet On

Facing a must-win situation this week, the Atlanta Falcons are the right play against a Carolina Panthers team that is just playing out the string.

The Carolina Panthers are the prototypical dead team that has given up on the season, and we look for the playoff-hungry Falcons to take advantage of that this week.

The Panthers have not even been competitive since losing quarterback Jake Delhomme to injury, allowing 17 unanswered second half points to the Giants two weeks ago and then getting demolished 37-3 by Pittsburgh last week. Picked by many experts to go to the Super Bowl before this season started, Carolina is now 6-8 on the year, and the offense has been virtually non-existent, averaging just 16.4 points per game overall.

The Falcons are in a must-win mode at 7-7, and they simply must take advantage of this opportunity. Remember that Atlanta went into Carolina way back in Week 1 and won 20-6 while amassing an incredible 252 rushing yards, and we feel that the Falcons should have no trouble running right through this Carolina defense again here at home. Also note that the Falcons are now 7-3 ATS in the last 10 head-to-head meetings between these clubs.

Play: Falcons -6½

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm thinking the under might just be the best way to play this game tomorrow.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am not a big fan of Atlanta's red zone offense and I this this one will come down to fg's. I like Carolina.

betplom
    maniac
    betplom's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SBRforum Staff
    Falcons -6½ vs Panthers

Game Time: 12/24/2006 1:00:00 PM
    By: L.T. Profit Sports Group

Facing a must-win situation this week, the Atlanta Falcons are the right play against a Carolina Panthers team that is just playing out the string.
    Play: Falcons -6½

Only suckers bet on football.
    Last edited by betplom; 12-24-06 at 02:34 PM.

zoneblitz
    zoneblitz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey, that is why the call it gambling. Sometimes the wrong team wins. Maybe someone needs to tell them they are the wrong team and they are not suppossed to win.